Designs you want to see in the next 3DS

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What kind of designs would you like to see Nintendo come out with for their 3DS handhelds? Something good like mario or classy like their NES GBASP?

I don't want another 3DS. I think the 3DS XL wasn't a really great idea to start with, especially since Nintendo said for a year that they wouldn't release a 3DS redesign and they did.
If it has to be one, I'd like one that fixes the scratches the touchscreen ridges leave on the upper screen at least.

An Espeon design. Too bad that will probably never happen xD

I don't want another 3DS. I think the 3DS XL wasn't a really great idea to start with, especially since Nintendo said for a year that they wouldn't release a 3DS redesign and they did.

I think they were referring to adding in a second Circle Pad. Because Nintendo actually had been talking about making a 3DS Xl at first, but with the 3DS being at $250 in America on release, it didn't seem like a possibility due to the fact the 3DS had enough of a rocky start.

On topic: I'd like to see a variation of a limited edition Super Smash Bros. 3DS Xl. I think that would just be awesome.

I want a 3DS XL with the Circle Pad, better battery with a retro gaming design...

I'd like a design like the Nvidia Shield in a way, but with dual screens like a DS. It would also include things like 4G.

Reactions: 532
I'd like a design like the Nvidia Shield in a way, but with dual screens like a DS. It would also include things like 4G.

But the Nvidia Shield must be heavy for a normal controller...

Well, we are talking about a new 3DS design or variation, not the 2DS :thumbsup:
The 2DS is a new design for the 3DS. Its just lower priced. :)

Reactions: ErixSan
The 2DS is a new design for the 3DS. Its just lower priced. :)

Yes, I know. This topic would be something like:
"I wish a 3DS XL with the Control Pad+ integrated"

Catstew, how are these topics the same? They're about new 3DS designs but they're not about the same design.

Catstew, how are these topics the same? They're about new 3DS designs but they're not about the same design.

I just explained him :p

Man, we were saying New 3DS before it was even conceived at Nintendo.

Old thread is old, but I don't think there'll be another 3DS variation. The Nintendo DS line had 4 console iterations, 3DS now has 5. Next gen is comin.

Back