Detective Conan

• Thread starter AkaKai1412
  • Start date
A

AkaKai1412

Hello, have anyone watched or read detective conan? Its a really good series i think. Even though its kinda massive with over 870 chapters of the manga it had a really good plot and is worth the read. ^^ Its one of my favorites overall.

Hello, have anyone watched or read detective conan? Its a really good series i think. Even though its kinda massive with over 870 chapters of the manga it had a really good plot and is worth the read. ^^ Its one of my favorites overall.

Kinda massive? It must be the longest anime on the world!

Kinda massive? It must be the longest anime on the world!
The anime " Detective Conan " is the first longest anime , "Naruto Shippuden" is the second longest anime if am not wrong , I won't be watching detective Conan , it would take about more than a few months to complete :)

The anime " Detective Conan " is the first longest anime , "Naruto Shippuden" is the second longest anime if am not wrong , I won't be watching detective Conan , it would take about more than a few months to complete :)

Well, with a minimun of 6 chapters per day (without credits or intro are 20 minutes, so close to the 2 hours)
That means 145 days, almost 5 months.

Read it, but the story draaggggssss me too long. The author made it interesting when conan finally be able to face the black guys, but the arc was stopped and conan continue the loop of daily murder case (try to figure out how come conan didnt age, and how does ran havent finished school? In the early 40 volume she shouldve been doing her school final examo_O)

Actually One piece should be the second longest anime.

Anyways, it amazes me that this anime is still going on.

Actually One piece should be the second longest anime.

Anyways, it amazes me that this anime is still going on.
haha lol the anime is ok but the manga is amazing - like totally !!! its one of the best I've very read but the anime is ok - yeah its very long but the manga one never losses its excitement - i always go on manga rock fox to read it - all 700 something chapters lol

I am not a detective conan fan but i always watch it on tv when i am boring

Back