Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yeah, I started this anime yesterday and so far, so good. It isn't "all that", but it's decent.

Check out the trailer, it may interest you :

The anime is about mysterious beings called the Septentriones invading earth. While all of that is taking place, a demon summoning application is being spread like wildfire.

Anyone else seen the anime yet? What are your thoughts?

I've seen the anime before. Actually, I played the game before watching it so i was really hyped for this!

In my opinion, the anime is alright, but not great, especially if you played the game. The first few days took a couple of episodes but it was really rushed because of its 13 episode limit. Some mechanics that were in the game were also included but never really explained.

you got it! it's so annoying that my local TV channel only shows once a week, and they keep repeating it over and over again.... left to hope that once i get back home: there some new EPS.

I saw the whole thing pirated off Youtube back when I was in high school. I think it made me super into the games story elements even though it makes less sense than the first game. I got both the opening and ending themes stuck in my head. There's little to know gameplay elements in play really, just some decent fight scenes. Some people say it was rushed since it would probably take you a weekend to see them all and the games not even close. I liked the lighthearted messages near the end most. If you want a Neon Genesis Evangelion but with more action with fantasy creatures and a blatant message try it or buy it to go with your ATLUS collection.

Back