Dial up connection

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone remember the classic way of connecting to the 'net? It was so annoying, you always had to use the house phone so someone else can't make or receive calls. I used to get moaned at a lot. Not to mention the speed was somewhat slow. Yay for super fast broadband wireless connection! <3

I certainly do. I had a dial up connection growing up, and one of the parts I loved about it were those final few seconds before you knew that you were immersed in the world of the internet. I won't say that I particularly fancied the speeds that they offered, but hey, Dialup was a start and it's something that everyone should at least have, if they don't have anything alternative/better.

Luckily, I don't have to deal with dial-up anymore, although I hear that there are a number of people who still use it.

I remember it and don't miss it one bit.

It was the worst!

We used to have one when I was younger, it was so slow!! like seriously took forever to connect to the internet. I'm happy we don't have it anymore.

I may say yes i use dial up connection since i own an android phone who permit to tether my internet connection meaning sharing thru my phone cable

Back