Did anyone buy amiibo for Smash Ultimate?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
At this point, I think we all know that the new fighters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate are getting or have already gotten an amiibo version of themselves. I was curious if any of you have bought an amiibo for Smash Ultimate. It can be any kind, old or new, as long as you bought it recently, and specifically for this game. :eyes3:

So, any of you happened to pick up that shiny new Ridley amiibo? Or Inkling? I’d love to know! :p

Oh man my amiibo collection is supposed to be limited to fire emblem, pokemon, and earthbound characters, so I will be picking up Chrom, Pichu and Incineroar. But so many of the amiibo look so cool! I have to keep my collector mind in check!

Reactions: Samster
I decided to buy my Isabelle amiibo (Animal Crossing's Winter outfit) after I saw the trailer of her debut in Smash, because I want to see how she get utilized as FP in Smash Ultimate. It also happens that the very same trailer also caused me to be intrigued in Animal Crossing as well, so I'm buying it for both Smash Ultimate and Happy Home Designer.

all about that minecraft steve amiibo we are definitely gonna get

seriously though, I'll likely pick up an ice climbers amiibo and a pichu one. and a lucas and a jigglypuff amiibo if i cave in even further

With the new features in the recent update and the probability they are not going to buff/nerf the character significantly related to the Amiibo I want I'm gonna say I'm going to get one soon and I intend to use it a lot especially in battle arenas. Yeah I do own other Smash Amiibo but I might as well have one for each game I own.

At the moment, I only have a Sm4sh Villager amiibo and a Digby AC:HHD amiibo card... but I do plan on getting more amiibo in the future. And, if Nintendo ever releases a Switch Mini, I could then get Smash Ultimate and a Smash Ultimate amiibo.

The Amiibos I have so far is Mario and Fox McCloud

Back