did anyone else buy RE revelations collection or revelations 1/2 on switch ?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
most resident evil fans probably already know about this, but revelations 1&2 were released on the switch last year a while ago. the games were bundled as a 2 in 1 sort of thing at retail, but revelations 2 as far as i know was only released digitally instead of as a game card like revelations 1 (still not sure why though, regardless im not sure if id understand anyway but anyone is welcome to explain), at least in US it was. I have the original on wii u and 3ds, so i only bought revelations 2 here since it would seem kind of awkward to me to have 3 copies of revelations 1. as for the differences from what ive studied in the past, the dlc is already preloaded into the switch version and there are no microtransactions either (not that im aware of). i believe this was also the case with the original for the switch but since i didnt buy it for this system idk (but id say yes if i had to guess the most likely answer). one thing i really liked about this was not having to go out and buy eshop cards for stuff other than the game itself, and something that was kinda funny to abuse in raid was being able to easily stock gold and use that on life crystals instead of needing actual money. the game is amazing in my opinion, has a good raid roster and nicely reorganized too (and we can use special weapons with all characters in the campaign which was improved from revelations 1 where only jill could use these, notably the rocket launcher you got for finishing hell/ infernal, there were a lot of complaints about this but i got used to it after a while personally). both have a great story tho

Nope. Haven’t finished revelations 1 on 3ds yet...

Back