Did anyone remember Kirby's birthday or 23rd anniversary was yesturday?

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
I'll be very sad if so. On Miiverse, everyone forgot. Even Nintendo itself. No messages. Or notificaions. Or announces on Google, or anywhere. Poor Kirby...at least l remembered his special day...

I did. I guess I could say me doodling him and his friends was my celebration lol.

Reactions: Mira
Oh that's pretty sad >.> I guess that I must have forgotten as well . I don't think that they would celebrate on a 23rd year though , I think that it would be more better if it were the 25th , like the Zelda 25th anniversary . so just two more years can wait for the better c:

I feel like an idiot not being aware of myself about Kirby's anniversary date. :sorry:
It's funny since I started watching Kirby Right Back at Ya! on the same day,so I didn't completly forget about him on that day.Oh well,happy late anniversary to the awesome pink puffball! :D

Well, at least you guys did something involving him. Drawing him, Watching the series. It's still very sad that y'all forgot. And Now that you mentioned it, it is a good idea to celebrate on 25th instead of 23rd.

Woww Kirby is actually older than me?? It is sad that Nintendo didn't say anything about this but I believe that there are people out there who remember his (?) birthday like you do;). But they just didn't say it.

It seems odd to think that Nintendo would forget a character's anniversary...except...23 is a weird number. Wait around for 25, and then maybe something will happen. Something maybe like a new Kirby game on the Nintendo Switch or something. Wouldn't that be cool...wait...

Back