ARMS Did ARMS really need a balance update?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
According to the game's official Twitter account, ARMS is getting a balance update next week. No news as of yet what's getting updated, but according to what I've read, it seems that we'll get more news about it before the update goes live.

Do you think the game needs a balance update or do you think it's good as is?

If you think it does, what do you think should be included in the balance update to make the game more fair?

I don't actually have the game but judging from what I have seen so far I think yes, as I think tankier characters really have a disadvantage against the faster characters. What I've heard is that they are more susceptible to attacks, their attacks are slower and they are getting less use so Nintendo wants it to be equal I guess?

As to what they would include maybe make tankier characters less susceptible to attacks? Or maybe a bit of a nerf to faster characters?
I hope they come out with some other updates as well, maybe to make the game more fun, so people want to come back and play another round of it, maybe some little online ARMS tournaments? Would love to see it happen, definitely buying the game if it happens.

Well yess cause spring man is preety op with the right combination and his special one for all. Wait wrong thread But anyway his "quirk" basically makes anyone that low be able to take out a full health character. and plus the heavy characters are at a huge disadvanage

Wow I was just typing and I accidentally deleted my paragraph :p ,but yea this game should deserves an update it came out a while ago and of course it's a new game for a new console so yea new games should always get updates and attention so more players can play and so game bugs won't crash the game or glitches also Smash 3ds/Wii U always got updates regularly so this dosen't mean ARMS won't get one.

Back