Mario Kart Did Nintendo Lie about Mario Kart Tour

• Thread starter N3DSXL
  • Start date
N3DSXL

N3DSXL

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Mario kart tour was supposed to have courses based on real world scenes and I haven't seen any all I've seen are courses from old Mario kart games. Where are the courses with real-world scenery? Is Nintendo just giving the tour of old Mario kart courses and no real-world scenery?

bro. There's a tokyo course and a new york course.

I haven't came across those courses. What cup are they in?

I don't remember exactly because I don't have the game anymore.. but during the New York tour there was a course called New York Minute and during the Tokyo Tour (idk if that's still going on) there was a tokyo inspired course.

bro. There's a tokyo course and a new york course.
But the courses don’t show the entirety of Tokyo and New York.

Yes, Nintendo did lie. I think the developers should be ashamed of themselves. I expected better of Nintendo, such a company of high prestige should not lie to its customers (the same customers who supported them over the decades by buying their products).

Yes, Nintendo did lie. I think the developers should be ashamed of themselves. I expected better of Nintendo, such a company of high prestige should not lie to its customers (the same customers who supported them over the decades by buying their products).
Wait, what?

Dude, they don’t have to show the entirety of Tokyo in a course. Do you know how long that would take to make? They showed the highlights, which are important. So how on earth are they lying? They never said that they were going to shove everything to do with New York and Tokyo into the game, because it’s impossible.

Reactions: Jisenku, 28142, Duster and 1 other person
No they aren't lying about having courses based on real places. As mentioned above, they have put in stages based on New York and Tokyo, and likely many more to come. As for what SS107crazydude said, A, you need to chill out about this stuff, its just a game, and B, representing the entirety of a place is literally impossible, and would take up a lot of space.

Reactions: Jisenku, 28142 and Samster

Would you like to create a course going over 302 million square miles (new york city)? Or how about the entire country of Japan which is 145,914 million square miles?

Like boi, just a simple themed map is fine for me and probably most consumers

Back