Tomodachi Life Did Nintendo Send you the Tomodachi Life Demo Code?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Nintendo has started giving out demo codes to random Club Nintendo users whom have reached platinum status within this fiscal year.

0512_tomodachi_life_prelaunch_04-2.jpg

Check your email linked with Club Nintendo if you haven't yet. I was lucky enough to get a code :headphone:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
:eek: I'm sad, I didn't get one, I reached Platinum Status a few months ago, and I registered Animal Crossing: New Leaf, not cool Nintendo, but oh well, I hope the demo is fun. Wasn't that interested in the game, how is the demo?

Nintendo has started giving out demo codes to random Club Nintendo users whom have reached platinum status within this fiscal year.

0512_tomodachi_life_prelaunch_04-2.jpg

Check your email linked with Club Nintendo if you haven't yet. I was lucky enough to get a code :headphone:

Platinum for two years, 2020 coins this year and nothing.
Too sad, I wanted to make some footage.

Platinum for two years, 2020 coins this year and nothing.
Too sad, I wanted to make some footage.

It's funny, I completely fake my way through every survey I do. I guess Nintendo just knows that I'm a big spender :sneaky: I would have been seriously disappointed had I not gotten it, I like collecting special edition eShop games. (Four Swords Adventures/Donkey Kong Original Edition). Sorry you didn't get it, though. Would have loved to see you play it.

It's funny, I completely fake my way through every survey I do. I guess Nintendo just knows that I'm a big spender :sneaky: I would have been seriously disappointed had I not gotten it, I like collecting special edition eShop games. (Four Swords Adventures/Donkey Kong Original Edition). Sorry you didn't get it, though. Would have loved to see you play it.

I have both special edition too. Maybe if I registered my 3DS XL before but it won't worth the demo.
It's a demo or a early access?

I have both special edition too. Maybe if I registered my 3DS XL before but it won't worth the demo.

It's more of a demo, it lets you make your Mii happy 7 times, but you can make other Mii's too and stuff. I haven't finished playing it yet but it told me that. :L

It's a demo like the Bravely Default demo, you can kinda start the game but it limits what you can do.

I'm sure you can transfer your progress to the real game. I wish I got the game, but apparently you have to be buyin a hundred Eshop games a week to qualify lmaoooo

I didn't get a code. :(

I'm platinum many times over too! I'll hit platinum for next year on July 1st. Oh well ...

I'm still at gold so no demo code for me, :bag: It would have been nice to try though.

I'm platinum but I didn't get it. And anyway, codes for demos aren't much of a reward. They'll most probably end up on the eShop a few weeks later anyway.

yeah same here, i'm a platinum but didnt get the code
haha
but, Tomodachi Life didnt pick my interest so no problemo :D

Wow that's pretty cool how you got a code, is tomodochi life that game like acnl? They made a whole nintendo direct for it, so I'm guessing it's a big game for the 3ds

I live in Europe, so we don't have different kinds of Club Nintendo memberships (which I would really like), so I'm kinda jealous that some people can already try Tomodachi Life :p

I live in Europe, so we don't have different kinds of Club Nintendo memberships (which I would really like), so I'm kinda jealous that some people can already try Tomodachi Life :p

In the same time, the European Club Nintendo don't have anything interesting. Well, that's still nice for American 3DS owners who got the luck to try it, at least. (but Nintendo is still forgetting the European users... Damn it.)

Reactions: Moon Rain
Well, got sad for not getting the demo.
Still with or without demo, I'm not interested in the game.

i am a gold member and i have left 200 coins to be platinium member i will get it if i am and do it have a lot of fun playing and i always regrets my waste of time i buyed my 3ds to the year of the ambassador but didn't know about it :/

i did not get the game :( i have like 3000 coins and have regestered acnl but i did not get a code i wonder how they choose.

I'm gonna stop checking my email now, been a platinum member for the longest while and registered Animal Crossing: New Leaf, thanks Nintendo! :bag: Even though I wasn't planning on getting the full game, it would've been nice to try it out.

I have reached Platinum status on either April 27th or May 12th but I did not get a download code for the demo, I also downloaded the download version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I do not plan to purchase Tomodachi Life since it seems pretty weird but I always love free stuff!

Question: If this demo is oh-so-special, do you get Club Nintendo coins for it? :nailbiting:

I doubt it.

Back