Did you fight the fiends in SMT4 or SMT4:A?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
They are a rare spawn rate from what I've heard and I met one by luck in my law playthrough of Shin Megami Tensei IV. Long story short, even though I was extremely powerful, Trumpeter completely obliterated my team.

In Apocalypse, they can be found in Twisted Tokyo (which makes it a lot easier to find them). I managed to take them all out in that game though but they weren't easy to defeat, I must admit.

How did you guys do against the fiends if you found them in one of your playthroughs?

It is the first time I ever heard of this feature.
I may replay Shin Megami Tensei IV just to reach the neutral route post-content and try to find these.

It is crazy I wasn't able to find one, and my save includes the four different endings!

It is crazy I wasn't able to find one, and my save includes the four different endings!
It's not surprising because of the rare spawn rate and it isn't limited to only the neutral route :p

The first time I found Trumpeter in SMT4, he took my team out and I tried going to the same spot over and over again but never found him (I doubt I would have been able to defeat him though).

It's not surprising because of the rare spawn rate and it isn't limited to only the neutral route :p

The first time I found Trumpeter in SMT4, he took my team out and I tried going to the same spot over and over again but never found him (I doubt I would have been able to defeat him though).

There must be a trick to find them, even if that needs buying the DLC to have the luck stat at maximum

I would try to find them an fight them cause they are good for exp. Plus I try to level up my summons to evolve the ones that have them. I find it nice that there are some rare things to find in the games cause it makes the game a bit more fun. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more rare things to find the more you go back and play the games but they are built for reputability witch is really nice.

Back