Did you finish SMT IV?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
Personally, I didn't finish it yet. I was near the ending when I got other games like Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem, so I kinda neglected it. How about you guys?

Yes. I also started a new game and I'm 92% done.

I stopped playing it. I have yet to finish it. xD Which is sad since I've had the game since August.

Yes. I also started a new game and I'm 92% done.

The main thing that is keeping me from finishing it is the map. For the some parts of the game I had to find guides online to know the exact locations of some quests and stuff. They should have done a better job with that.

The main thing that is keeping me from finishing it is the map. For the some parts of the game I had to find guides online to know the exact locations of some quests and stuff. They should have done a better job with that.

I feel your pain. That's why I stopped. I couldn't find the place I needed to go. xD It was so confusing.

Lets just hope they fix that in their next game. And yes, I believe they'll make another game for the 3DS :p The NDS had like 3 games from the SMT series.

Lets just hope they fix that in their next game. And yes, I believe they'll make another game for the 3DS :p The NDS had like 3 games from the SMT series.

It wouldn't be smart if they didn't xD The 3DS is still quite popular. And the games are amazing.

No, I got lost and stopped playing. Sad.

I believe they'll make another game for the 3DS :p The NDS had like 3 games from the SMT series.

The 3DS already has 3, though. Not that I doubt they'll have one or two more.

Reactions: Heart
No, I got lost and stopped playing. Sad.

The 3DS already has 3, though. Not that I doubt they'll have one or two more.

Glad I wasn't the only one that got lost :p

And Devil Survivor and Devil Summoner are just ports, I wouldn't count these.

xD Didn't I tell you that I did? I always went on a rant about getting lost. lol They made the map waaayyyyy to confusing. Always need a walkthrough with it. Kinda lame :c

xD Didn't I tell you that I did? I always went on a rant about getting lost. lol They made the map waaayyyyy to confusing. Always need a walkthrough with it. Kinda lame :c

xD You did, still glad we aren't the only ones :p I'm pretty sure that whoever wrote these walkthroughs was a Japannese guy that's familiar with the region :p

xD You did, still glad we aren't the only ones :p I'm pretty sure that whoever wrote these walkthroughs was a Japannese guy that's familiar with the region :p

Game won. I deleted it and gave up. Maybe next year. <.<

I started to play SMT on January 6th. My MC is still on Level 36. Long way to go, though :p

I don't have the game yet. I have just getting into SMT Devil Survivor (love it so far). I'll probably get SMT IV soon.

Just bought it January 26 :oops:
Now at lv 39 after defeating Xi Wang Mu (the one in ikebukuro)
The one that i complained the most is hp/mp stat, since its a fixed stat whatever we do with changing statline:(

Just bought it January 26 :oops:
Now at lv 39 after defeating Xi Wang Mu (the one in ikebukuro)
The one that i complained the most is hp/mp stat, since its a fixed stat whatever we do with changing statline:(
I think adding Incense card would work to your stat. Or just tweak your equipment. I'm now at level 74, with 800 HP and 300 MP. The stat is mostly average (I always divide bonus point equally). I think maxing out Vit would add HP and Int would add MP.

I think adding Incense card would work to your stat. Or just tweak your equipment. I'm now at level 74, with 800 HP and 300 MP. The stat is mostly average (I always divide bonus point equally). I think maxing out Vit would add HP and Int would add MP.

Really? Isnt it a fixed stat?
I read it on gamefaqs that stat such as vit dex didnt change any to hp/mp
But yeah its probably gear that will boost one
But i dont really care for gear now since i focus on magic and demons
Will probably buying better gear at near ending maybe:p

Really? Isnt it a fixed stat?
I read it on gamefaqs that stat such as vit dex didnt change any to hp/mp
But yeah its probably gear that will boost one
But i dont really care for gear now since i focus on magic and demons
Will probably buying better gear at near ending maybe:p
As I recall, both stat customisation from Strange Journey and demon stat variance in SMT IV give me a basic foundation that stat elements would affect how much HP/MP we have. Just try tweaking that with your Incense, but load again if you are dissatisfied.
Yep, but what really adds HP/MP is accessories :D
Okay, let's stop this because it's already OOT. Better make new thread ;)

I got the DLC quests and god, it is the cheapest thing ever. The quests basically are killing enemies who drop like insta level up items, money making items and app point items. My character got OP fast, it was so fun.

I beat the game and it rattled me hard. I love this game but it has it's design flaws.

Back