Breath of the Wild Did you go into this game blind or did you watch any information you could get on it?

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Did you go into this game blind or did you watch any information you could get on it?
I know i was very paranoid about spoilers for this game cause i wanted it to be a really good experience with full of suprises and twists. I only watched one trailer(and some pictures/fanart)

I'm guessing you're talking about Breath of the Wild and if you are then yeah I went in blind. I wanted nothing spoiled for me and the only video I saw was the trailer they released like 2 years ago for 'Zelda Wii U.' Other then that the whole game has been blind for me and I am loving my time with it. I got it on release day for Wii U and I already have more hours on it than I do on Xenoblade Chronicles (I have OVER 60 hours on Xenoblade). I'm glad I wasn't spoiled. :thumbsup:

Reactions: V_Weeb
I wanted to go in blind but it was so hard not to so I ended up watching every trailer but no gameplay past the first thirty minutes

I watched two or so trailers, saw some screenshots and gifs on social media that I couldn't avoid, other that I didn't know much about the game at all until I bought it. The spoilers arrived about one week later, courtesy of a student who brought their Switch to school, but I got to play at least the beginning blind.

I watched looooads of streams and little bits of playthroughs. I was very eager to play the game so that was the closest I got to playing it then. I regret it now, though, because I know so many things that would've been more fun to find out on my own, y'know? :p

I went into BoTW entirely blind and may I just say that I am reaping the rewards now being able to figure everything out for myself, not knowing a single thing and being able to have the vast majority of the game at your own leisure is half the fun I think personally. However, I can see how it would be really fun to watch your favourite streamer play the best game to though. I may eventually watch people stream as I may be speedrunning it at some point maybe... but personally blind and think it turned out great!

I watched all trailers around, and when I say trailers I mean official trailers. I remember even watching certain trailers three times a day! I was really hyped for the game and of course the game delivered an amazing experience. Anyway, I did not watch them in order to spoil anything, the matter was that i was really hyped by it, I wanted to get it as soon as possible so that was why I did what I did.

Well, I went into the game mostly blind, with the only things I had watched being all three trailers and a few spoilers from reddit regarding cooking, weapons, and whatnot (nothing story-related). Aside from this, I didn't really want to spoil anything about the game.

Back