Diet?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
have you ever been on a diet due to being a little or a lot overweight? what kind of diet where you on? what foods were you restricted to?

I was a little overweight when I was in high school (used to have chips for lunch everyday) xD

and used to have a huge meal when I got home. But then I decided to cut down my portion size and I lost weight so quickly and easily. I didn't even do any exercise xD

I dunno if it counts, but I used to be on a "diet" where I couldn't eat anything with gluten (wheat and similar grains) or dairy. It wasn't for my weight (heck, I've been barely the average weight for my size my whole life, sometimes even underweight), so I don't know if it fully counts. It was for my Autism, as I think gluten and/or dairy can be bad for kids with Autism in many ways. Honestly I don't really think that's true.

I'm off it now though, and boy am I glad. Dairy free alternatives to dairy products are typically disgusting, trust me. The only thing that wasn't was the milk and the ice cream. I still haven't gotten used to regular milk, so I still drink rice milk, but I've gotten off of it other than that.

I was on a diet when I was in middle school, I was a bit overweight. My diet consisted of meals with the smallest amount of meat possible with a lot of vegetables and fruit. One of my meals for example was baked Chicken with Steamed asparagus, brown rice, carrots, potatoes and for desert sliced oranges.

I was restricted from eating any fried foods, especially fried meat. Also, Junk food like chips was pretty much off limits.

With the diet and my daily exercise from being on the soccer team, I lost 50-60 pounds.

I'm on a constant "diet", because I like the weight I am at and I'm trying to maintain it. Only small things like instead of eating potato chips I eat baked chips, Diet drinks instead of regular ones, etc.

Nah I've never really been on a 'diet' I eat healthily regularly, my mom doesn't buy chips, chocolates and junk food when we go shopping she doesn't allow it. For my whole life I've never been over weight and I've never been under weight.

I've never been on the ones they recommend in stuff like Reader's Digest. I love fruit. Vegetables are diabolical stuff. Raw carrots and tomatoes are OK, as are cooked potatoes, everything else isn't. A little chocolate is good for health too. A little.

Like you other honest people, I did go through an overweight-and-depressed-about-it stage. Well, it wasn't a time for me to go hungry! :p But cricket solved that even if I wasn't particularly good at it.

I'm a bit underweight because I don't really eat much. My brother eats a lot and unhealthy but he is still very skinny, so I think if I would eat more I'd still stay small, it's in my family :) and I'm a vegetarian, so I'm bound to eat more vegetables and healthy stuff :p

I'm a bit underweight because I don't really eat much. My brother eats a lot and unhealthy but he is still very skinny, so I think if I would eat more I'd still stay small, it's in my family :) and I'm a vegetarian, so I'm bound to eat more vegetables and healthy stuff :p

I'm in a similar situation to your brother. I eat a lot, both healthily and unhealthily, and yet I manage to stay a couple lbs underweight for my age and size. I think part of the reason is because of medication side effects, because they can boost your metabolism a lot, when my family already has a high enough metabolism level as it is.

I'm in a similar situation to your brother. I eat a lot, both healthily and unhealthily, and yet I manage to stay a couple lbs underweight for my age and size. I think part of the reason is because of medication side effects, because they can boost your metabolism a lot, when my family already has a high enough metabolism level as it is.
Everyone says to me that I'm really lucky, but I'm also kinda fragile and when someone pushes me I almost always fall :confused: The boys in my class always pester me about it, but I don't really mind :)

yeah i use to get to diet to get weight out of my body

Back