Digital currencies

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
I've been looking to invest in some digital currencies, but all i've heard about is Bitcoin. I've heard of others, but a lot of people say the Bitcoin is the only one worth investing in. However, right now, one bitcoin is $31,676.50! thats a lot, and of course i can't afford it. the cheapest i can afford is .0001, which is only $3.32. I'm pretty broke.... what do you guys recommend? also, is there any sites that can trade cryptocurrency without real money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @BlueJ has his own cryptocurrency. You can get it for free! You will be 0 dollars richer!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Personally, I wouldn't suggest investing in crypto unless you have serious money to burn, or ways of mining it yourself (legitly) or preferably both.

Investing in crypto when it's during a boom is dumb as well, you're buying it at it's highest price so where's the only way it'll go? Down.

Crypto is kinda just something for rich people or for people who know *exactly* what they're doing and have enough money to play around with it honestly.

Hello yes I have my own joke cryptocurrency

Crypto isn't something that you should invest in with very little money, but if you are in it as a currency rather than a stock, then it's pretty cool. Also please for the love of god don't invest in something if there's a boom going on, wait for it to drop a bit, and have faith in it.

Reactions: phofufury
Also please for the love of god don't invest in something if there's a boom going on, wait for it to drop a bit, and have faith in it.

Buy low, sell high. Best option would be to buy at the lowest you possibly can then just hold onto it.

Buy low, sell high. Best option would be to buy at the lowest you possibly can then just hold onto it.
That's common investing knowledge (not dissing you though)

That's common investing knowledge (not dissing you though)

aye, hence why I was re-iterating it here.

Reactions: Jisenku
that's true, and what a lot of people told me, however, it takes forever! when bitcoin was first started, it was a few cents, then years and years and its like more than 30k. the only problem with that is that its very very very time consuming.

that's true, and what a lot of people told me, however, it takes forever! when bitcoin was first started, it was a few cents, then years and years and its like more than 30k. the only problem with that is that its very very very time consuming.

Yeah, investing is. It's not instant. Could take months or even years before you get a profit, hence why you don't throw in your life savings. You do it if you can burn that money easily.

Yeah, investing is. It's not instant. Could take months or even years before you get a profit, hence why you don't throw in your life savings. You do it if you can burn that money easily.
investing does take a while, and i dont want to sound like i want to rush everything, but seriously, there's gotta be a faster way to make money. i have a problem with a lot of things moving super super slow...

investing does take a while, and i dont want to sound like i want to rush everything, but seriously, there's gotta be a faster way to make money. i have a problem with a lot of things moving super super slow...

Yeah, a stable job :p If it was dead easy to make money fast then the world would be a lot different.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
G E T A J O B

• Funny
G E T A J O B
oof lol, i would if i could, but hey, coronavirus....

oof lol, i would if i could, but hey, coronavirus....

There's always online stuff. If I could get a freelance job last month, anyone can.

Freelancing is a good place to start

Reactions: 28142
There's always online stuff. If I could get a freelance job last month, anyone can.
i legit was looking into that, but idk if i can. i dont have a paypal, and most sites use paypal. i joined here cuz i can earn while writing whatever, and it pays in Eshop lol, or i can save it later for when i have a paypal.

i legit was looking into that, but idk if i can. i dont have a paypal, and most sites use paypal. i joined here cuz i can earn while writing whatever, and it pays in Eshop lol, or i can save it later for when i have a paypal.
Make a Paypal and ask your mom or dad if they can open a little debit card for you so that you can accept payments

You should be able to make a paypal with parental consent when you're under 18 btw. Also not everything needs paypal, if you have a bank account that should be enough.

Have a look around though online, if you can't find much for the skills you have currently, might be worth learning something new and taking time to do that instead. If there's something you NEED money for desperatly this second however, then check your local stores. Currently a lot of stores are understaffed and need people so even if they're not advertising, they might want more staff working for them.

Make a Paypal and ask your mom or dad if they can open a little debit card for you so that you can accept payments
yeah this is a good plan. i'll try

Back