Digital/video camera

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you own either of these? are they capable of HD recording and what's the MP?

I don't own either. Used to have a Sony 5.1 MP Digital Camera, though.

I did have an older digital camera at one point, however the tab to switch between pictures/video/viewing broke off in the viewing position, so now I can't switch to Camera or Video, effectively making the unit useless.

The closest thing that I own to a digital camera at the moment is my cellphone, which does have the capability of recording full 1080P HD Video, as far as I know. (Just confirmed that, actually.)

My Blackberry Q10 has a pretty impressive camera however I also own a separate digital camera. It's the Samsung WB150F. It was affordable and for the most part dependable. It takes excellent pictures and it's not too bulky.

Ah I gotta my phone camera is not that good but my tablet make photo perfectly clean and good but I have a camera a niko but it doesn't work anymore so I changed to my tablet camera

Sometimes when on vacations/ meeting friends and relatives/ events our family uses a regular camera for pictures (and sometimes a phone camera). I don't record much because it uses up a good chunk of SD Card memory.

I have an HD still camera made by Canon rated at 14.1 megapixels. However, that camera recently broke on a trip so the screen is now only half visible with the other half being completely black. The camera still can take photos but you can't accurately take them. I could attach some sort of eyepiece to compensate, but I think I'll just buy a new one instead. I also have a SD video camera that's also pretty solid, although it has some power issues. I'm probably going to replace that with an HD camera anyways since SD video doesn't look that great on most HD TV screens and monitors.

Back