DILLON <3

• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
Barmont

Barmont

Not much, just killing dragons and eating gods
Towns Folk
Hey people!
Club Nintendo gave us Dillon's Rolling Western one more time, and I grabbed the sequel *-*

It's really, REAAALLY GOOD! I recommend!
It's a tower defense mixed with action/fighting game *----*

I love Dillon :3

Well I can tell by your profile pic! Haha, but I'm glad to hear the recommendation. I haven't played any of them, but they never looked bad. I'm just not too fond of tower defense. Plus, I spent my CN coins on Super Mario 64 and NES Remix. But I definitely wouldn't say I wasted them! :3

Reactions: Barmont
Dillion's rolling western looks really good! I have heard a lot about it too! I may actually get this game from Club Nintendo! @Barmont what would you rate this game out of 10? Is it REALLY that good?

Reactions: Barmont
Well @Zdragon87 , I would rate the first one 8.5 and Last Ranger 9.5.

Both have some details that could be better, but:
- The gameplay is innovating
- The characters are cool and you get to really like them
- The challenge is SUPA DUPA HARD! Sometimes I want to throw my 3DS at the wall (but whoo wants easy games?)

Last Ranger gives us more freedom, and you don't need to play the first one to get the story or the feeling of the game. He's faster and have better graphics too :)

Well it looks great! You make it seem like a great game, hopefully it is! I may get this using my CN codes, if I don't get enough coins. I'm new to this Dillion's Rolling western games so should I go with the first one or last ranger?

I recommend getting the Last Ranger already (much better than the first one), but if you want the whole experience of Dillon's adventures, why not both? :B

I have both games(both gotten from club Nintendo) and I love both of them. I've seen lots of reviews ragging on the sequel for "Not being much in the sequel department" and "Not having anything to add to the first game". Personally I think there were many good additions, better and more in depth story line, and many new gameplay features. I love the jump and red peppers. The scruffle puffs are really cool too. Overall they are both really good games.

I recommend the third Dillion game, called "Dillion's Rolling Western 3: OH WHY WONT YOU COME OUT ALREADY?!?!?!?!?"

Reactions: 18
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! I want another Dillon game so badly! The Nintendo Gods have cursed us.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't love Dillon so much. It was so hyped before it came out, and when I played it - well over a year ago now - I felt like I was looking at what was meant to be a great game, but I couldn't enjoy it for some reason. To be honest I found it rather dull and didn't play much father than the start (thank God I got it off Club Nintendo instead of the eShop >.<

I'm willing to give it another try soon, though.

Not everyone is going to enjoy the same games. I liked it very much and I thought that the gameplay style was very unique. I did think that the story was a little lacking though. I still haven't finished it. I haven't started the last level yet because I got the sequel from club Nintendo. The sequel is a lot better, though I still enjoy the first one.

Back