Ultimate Direct Shattered my dream...

• Thread starter Shulk
  • Start date
Shulk

Shulk

You dare oppose the will of a god?
Towns Folk
The last Super Smash Bros direct we had kinda dissapointed me to be honest. For those who don't know me I am a huge Devil May Cry Fan and I've wanted the character Dante to be in smash but no we got Piranha plant. There we're leaks a couple months ago that Dante would be in smash and after giving solid evidence of him being in Smash Ultimate I got my hopes up and I wanted Dante but then the Direct came and we Got Piranha PLANT ARE YOU JOKING NINTENDO! Maybe my Boy Dante will make as DLC at some point since the creator of Devil May Cry and Bayonetta wanted a cross over so why not have it be in Smash Ultimate. Do you think we will get anymore characters as DLC?

you said it, it was a leak, and no leak its true until is offially confirmed, also bayonetta have something that gave her more chances than dante, she has main games in nintendo consoles, dante only appeared in the proyect x zone games

its your responsability if you get your hopes up because of something its not official, I also have a lot of characters that i would like to see in smash, but know that they will never be playable

you shouldnt trust leaks, your case its simmilar to the people who was dissapointed because the grinch leak wasnt true,

also, the creato of bayonetta and dante wanted a crossover, he already had the chance with proyect x zone 2 , but he didnt wanted it to be that way, and its sure that smash isnt the way he wants it to be too

i also dislike the piranha plant, but he is the joke character of this smash game (like G&W was for melee, ROB for brawl and wii fit trainer for 4) and one character isnt going to instantly ruin the +70 character roster

you said it, it was a leak, and no leak its true until is offially confirmed, also bayonetta have something that gave her more chances than dante, she has main games in nintendo consoles, dante only appeared in the proyect x zone games

its your responsability if you get your hopes up because of something its not official, I also have a lot of characters that i would like to see in smash, but know that they will never be playable

you shouldnt trust leaks, your case its simmilar to the people who was dissapointed because the grinch leak wasnt true,

also, the creato of bayonetta and dante wanted a crossover, he already had the chance with proyect x zone 2 , but he didnt wanted it to be that way, and its sure that smash isnt the way he wants it to be too

i also dislike the piranha plant, but he is the joke character of this smash game (like G&W was for melee, ROB for brawl and wii fit trainer for 4) and one character isnt going to instantly ruin the +70 character roster
Yeah I usually domdo trust leaks but the leaker both called Isabelle as a newcomer and Ken as well

Yeah I usually domdo trust leaks but the leaker both called Isabelle as a newcomer and Ken as well
have in mind that companies tend to give false information sometimes to catch leakers(the same way that its likely that vergeben said that there was going to be another square enix character and minecraft representation, and we havent saw nothing of that for now), that, or he simply lied about dante, either way, it isnt the direct fault

have in mind that companies tend to give false information sometimes to catch leakers(the same way that its likely that vergeben said that there was going to be another square enix character and minecraft representation, and we havent saw nothing of that for now), that, or he simply lied about dante, either way, it isnt the direct fault
True but there is still a possibility that Dante could be in smash via DLC pass

its not impossible, but simply assume that leaks are fake until proven otherwise by official confirmations to not get dissapointed againt because of the same mistake

Well, there were 5 characters announced in the Fighters Pass, and they have already been picked. Maybe the direct was disappointing, but at least we didn't get a port! We got highly requested characters such as Ridley and King K. Rool. We have Simon, Chrom, We also got a story mode, with VOICE ACTING! We should be thankful for what we have, because it could have just been "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch" with Inkling, a stage or two, and a few changes and bug fixes! This is why you should never trust leaks: The Grinch leak convinced me, but it was a lie. Piranha is the first DLC, but he doesn't take up one of the 5 slots in the Fighters Pass; he's seperate. I think he has an interesting moveset, even if it is a bit wacky and unexpected. I feel you, man, I wanted Bandana Dee personally, but he may not come. Dante does have a chance, but we don't know yet. We have until 2020 until we know all the DLC :p

Back