Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories is bringing disaster to the Nintendo Switch this April. A new gameplay trailer has been released and I'm actually impressed by it. Players will experience natural disaster first-hand in this game.

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories Gameplay Trailer:

In Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories, every action you take and decision you make matters! Interact with various people, explore hazardous areas, and navigate your way through dangerous scenarios in order to survive!
The game will be available to purchase on the Nintendo Switch on April 7, 2020.

What do you think?

Wtf??? This game is actually going to be coming out in the west?? This series has been going for years now, through all kinds of hell. It was originally going to be released in 2011, 1 day before the Tohoku tsunami & earthquake, and 3 days after that the game was cancelled. After a ton more delays and studio's swapping it between them and such, I kinda lost sight of the progress of the game. Really good to hear that there's an official English translation of it coming though, this series gives you a ton of morality questions so you really need to be reading it, it's not really a game you can try and stumble through if you don't understand Japanese.

For a semi-low budget series though, they have some damn high ambitions, and often, they actually hit their targets. It's been an interesting series to read up on and watch gameplay of. I'll be trying to get a copy of this for sure. Hopefully there'll be a physical edition for it :p

Back