[discontinued due to lack of interest] SSB4 roleplay sign-up/discussion (anyone welcome to join!)

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Alright, so in light of the fact that there won't be an adventure mode for SSB4...why not create a roleplay based on that! :p

so basically, each user can reserve one character and they'll act as the character in this story. These can be confirmed SSB4 characters.

But as "DLC" I'll allow one to reserve a past character from Melee/Brawl that hasn't been confirmed yet (examples: Mewtwo, Roy, Lucario) for 50 PC. Furthermore, for 100 PC I'll allow a character that hasn't appeared in any Smash Bro. games and hasn't been confirmed yet but could fit in some way to the cast.

I'll act as the GM (basically the guy who controls enemies and describes the situations that happen) for this, so I may temporarily take control of unused characters.

I'll make a separate thread for this once we get a couple people committed to the game!

RESERVED characters:
Erixsan--Sonic the Hedgehog

Last edited:
I will ask for Megaman or Sonic The Hedgehog.

PS: That prices are too cheap

By Erixsan's "request" I have raised the DLC prices! :p Also, if it's alright, since you haven't made up your mind I'll leave it so that you get either one of those, and if someone asks for one of them you get the other....that is unless you make up your mind before someone else reserves (if that makes sense?)

Last edited:
By Erixsan's "request" I have raised the DLC prices! :p Also, if it's alright, since you haven't made up your mind I'll leave it so that you get either one of those, and if someone asks for one of them you get the other....that is unless you make up your mind before someone else reserves (if that makes sense?)

Mmm... I will keep Sonic The Hedgehog because I have more knowledge of the character.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Alright, so unless more people join this roleplay, it may not end up happening lol. Basically it's meant to be kinda like D&D in the sense your character responds to interactable environments and all if that makes sense.

I don't understand why we have to give play coins for the role play thing idk xD lol

I don't understand why we have to give play coins for the role play thing idk xD lol
You only have to give play coins if you choose a character that hasn't been confirmed yet.

It's only for non-ssb4 characters...

Due to lack of interest, I'm discontinuing this roleplay. Sorry to @Erixsan , the one guy who signed up lol

Lol. I obviously overlooked this roleplay thread because I made my own. And no one was interested.

Oh my gosh i never saw this roleplay either i would have joined if only i new :( sorry!

Oh my gosh i never saw this roleplay either i would have joined if only i new :( sorry!
Want to restart this one ? We can restart it from the beginning I guess.

That DLC sounds like a scam. I say it can be any playable character from any of the Smash games. I'm using Lucas.

Reactions: 532
Back