DLC and Nintendo...

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date
Volcano

Volcano

The Volcanic Gamer
Towns Folk
I know that thera are some nintendo games that uses dlc-downloadable content (like Fire Emblem )
But would anyone like DLC on gmaes like Tomodachi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe etc.

I myself have thinked about it very much, but even if I like the idea I think nintendo would not do it.
I want to know other people opinions too so tell me what you think about DLC and Nintendo...

Hi volcano. I think two different things about dlcs. One they are bad. The other, they are good. You may be wondering this guy is nuts, but no, I am not. I think they are bad as long as we (gamers) have to pay for them when we already paid for the game once, so they should be like updates or something like that. We already paid for the game! this is the point. On the other hand, I think they are actually amazing!! This is because they help the game to feel fresh and new, think about MK8 and the latest dlc, it is like a new game you have! 8 new circuits, three more characters, it gives an air of freshness to the game. But you have to have the money to pay for it.
I hope my opinion helps you on something, specially if you are about to buy some dlc hahahah

Reactions: twilighthour1981
Just wanting tons of SSB4 DLC, don't matter how much money it is I'm buying it all

Yeah some DLC really makes you feel like your not buying what you should be getting and it really feels like buying pieces of the game that they just decide to cut so that they earn more money . On the other hand side DLC are great , well only for Super Smash Bros though;) , Not saying that I don't like those games with DLC , but I like buying the game and knowing that I will get the full experience that I deserve . I really somehow like DLC but that's like 40% so I hope that future games will come with the FULL game :cool:

Having DLC doesn't mean the content has been cut from the game, well not always. Most of the time they are an extra experience, complementary to the main game. Fantasy Life for instance, even though the DLC is already present on the cartridge, it's still a complementary experience to the main game, not something that feels like it should have been in the main game.

So yeah, I'd like to see Nintendo do more DLC like Fire Emblem, Fantasy Life or Disney's Magical World.

DLC should only be for certain games that are going to need a boost in popularity to make more people buy the game because of the special DLC or to just make the game better and fun like the DLC for mewtwo,SSB for the 3ds and wiiu definitely deserved DLC.

Back