DLC ideas?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What would you want as DLC for Splatoon? perhaps a new stage or two, awesome new gear, or maybe a new Inkling or something. xD

Even a new mode (Rules I mean, i.e Splat Zones) in ranked would be pretty awesome. I for one, would like a new mode, because we only just recently got a new stage (Hammerhead Bridge). One could be grab the Zapfish! from the single player mode. The first one to bust the Zapfish out and catch it wins! (urghhh, lame much) xD

Share your ideas for DLC here! :cat:

It would be nice to have a costume or gear pieces of a certain character. For example, there could be a costume/clothing pieces of Fox. It would also be a cool thing to have Fox's blaster or another character's weapon as well. It would also be cool to see a mode of Inklings vs. Octolings.

Reactions: sonicandres1
It would be nice to have a costume or gear pieces of a certain character. For example, there could be a costume/clothing pieces of Fox. It would also be a cool thing to have Fox's blaster or another character's weapon as well. It would also be cool to see a mode of Inklings vs. Octolings.
This wouldn't be bad at all! I would like to see Samus's Charge Shot being used as well.

This wouldn't be bad at all! I would like to see Samus's Charge Shot being used as well.
I guess that Samus's Charge Shot would be a combination of the Blaster type weapons and the Inkzooka, one hit kill with a long range. I am guessing that it will also be a Charge Weapon like the Splatling (Hence the Name 'Charge Shot') Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea for a DLC weapon.

Reactions: sonicandres1
Sheldon's hat and clothing articles tbh. That would be beast DLC. xD

Reactions: Mikaya
Squidward DLC. I'm not kidding. Nintendo could partner up with Viacom to make gear based off of Squidward. They did it for Ika Musume, why not Squidward?

Reactions: Eric Cartman and 423
cuz it would just be a brown shirt? ._.

cuz it would just be a brown shirt? ._.
But a Squidward hat plus the shoes could be Squidward's tentacles.

but doesn't having actual tentacles mess with the whole humanoid thing? and it's kinda hard to shoot a gun with no trigger-finger... (also let me just point out how stupid that would look >>)

That's da point

To be honest I think that the story mode was super easy. They should make it longer. There should also be a special gun kit. Their should be more clothes and more game modes like capture the flag, death match, hide and seek and a lot more dlc.

I want a Deathmatch mode, yeah it's not that original but it'll be fun.

I'd also want a "capture the flag" type mode where you'd have to take a zapfish from the other side

hehe "Zapture"

F.L.U.D.D and Light Dynamo Roller

Maybe kill all as well
Also pants, hair,cafe, and apartments.

I would like to have F.L.U.D.D.I mean seriously,that really should be DLC!As for stages,I would like to have a stage that has part of a Mario Sunshine Stage.As for modes, I would like to have a Capture The Flag!Kinda mode.Similar to @Mikaya 's idea for a new mode.

They can have new stages for dlc. Since inkling like to turf in hip places like a 5 star resort or a mall why can't have smash bros themed stadge for inkling like something final destination based and also for dlc they can full custumes of smash character like Mario, Pikachu, link, Kirby, SNAKE who knows.

I would like for the DLC to remain free for this game.I think nintendo should have something like the smash ballot for this game where people can suggest ideas for stages,gear,and weapons.I also think that new modes such as capture the flag should be added.I also think this game should have a tourney mode similar to smash bros.I would also like it if there was more single player levels added.Nintendo should make an octoling storyline where you are trying to reclaim inkopolis after the great turf war.I think this would add new mechanics to the game.

Back