DnD Game (Idea from @Sky)

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
So, I've gotten into DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) recently after I found a group to play with. This was my first time ever playing DnD and I've been really enjoying it.

I was thinking if there was anyone here that maybe plays DnD themselves, or is interested in learning how to play DnD and want to play. We'd need a GM (Game Master) to be someone who knows what they're doing and are up for the job though, since a strong GM makes the game much more fun.

DnD does require dedication and creativity since you'll need to make your own character sheets, role play within the story and making sure you make it to sessions on time since it's really difficult/impossible to continue playing if all players are not present :p

This thread is just to see if there is anyone interested, if enough people reply to this then I might consider actually getting a group together as long as we have someone willing to be a GM.
So this post got me thinking that this would be the best way to revive the RP section.

I got a plan for it. Quick, fast-paced DnD games that can be completed quickly, so that the people who are in don't have to worry about not being in the next day or something like that. I am using that post as a little base to what we could do with it. I am thinking of using either Roll20 or DnDBeyond. If anybody has any ideas on how to make this happen, I would really enjoy some good feedback!

So this post got me thinking that this would be the best way to revive the RP section.

I got a plan for it. Quick, fast-paced DnD games that can be completed quickly, so that the people who are in don't have to worry about not being in the next day or something like that. I am using that post as a little base to what we could do with it. I am thinking of using either Roll20 or DnDBeyond. If anybody has any ideas on how to make this happen, I would really enjoy some good feedback!
dice bot for nintenpedia can work :eyes:. It's just a number generator from 1 to 20 and 1 to 6. What can possibly go wrong?

(P.S. I don't know how to make bots for this site, nor a bot for any other site tbh)

And we can say "you are X amount of spaces away from Y and Z amount of spaces away from A" or something like that.

Or maybe just use pictures lol.

Reactions: Jisenku
dice bot for nintenpedia can work :eyes:. It's just a number generator from 1 to 20 and 1 to 6. What can possibly go wrong?

(P.S. I don't know how to make bots for this site, nor a bot for any other site tbh)

And we can say "you are X amount of spaces away from Y and Z amount of spaces away from A" or something like that.

Or maybe just use pictures lol.
I get that, but Roll20 & DnDBeyond also have rulesets, boards, and characters so a person doesn't have to keep track of all of it, and the GM doesn't have to go insane trying to figure out who's where, because they have a digital game board.

Just got my character sheet done!
www.dndbeyond.com/sheet-pdfs/BlueJYT_34666209.pdf

If nobody minds, we can also use the DIscord bot Avrae (it manages the entire game for you) https://avrae.io/

~~~~

Plan change with the Discord bot, since @Marc doesn't want a Discord, and I don't want to link an unofficial Discord, I will try to figure a way to do it without a bot... Excuse me while I walk away to learn how to do checks... lol

[combined posts]

Last edited:
I refuse to give this up

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
shhhh

someone else will
If youre reading this. Click MY link first :eyes2:

Reactions: ShyGuy64 and Jisenku
Back