Do any of you guys still play Epic Yarn?

• Thread starter BlinkyYT
  • Start date

Do you still play Epic Yarn?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOPE

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Thinkin about playing it again...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BlinkyYT

BlinkyYT

The Yoshi Spammer
Towns Folk
I do, im trying to 100 percent it, as i never completed it. So i also wanna ask, What is some of the end game content?

I rented that game but i hated it because it didn’t seem fun if i didnt try for 100% completion and I couldn’t do that because i was renting. Still dont think i would like it though.

I did have it but it was just way too boring. It was slow, easy, long, and just not much to do in the game.

Just today at the Nintendo Direct it was revealed there will be a Kirby's Epic Yarn remake on the Nintendo 3DS. Anyone gonna get it?

I'm gonna get it! Never played it on Wii, so what a perfect time to pick it up and try it out! Probably won't get it at launch but will wait for it to go down in price as usual.

You may or may not like it. Do you enjoy other Kirby games? If not then you probably wouldn't enjoy this game. If you do you'll probably like this game.

I'm probably going to get the remake for the 3ds just to see how it is.

As said above, Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn was revealed for the Nintendo 3DS last Nintendo Direct, so I’m guessing the Wii version won’t be played as much.

I’m thinking about getting it, but probably not, considering how many games Nintendo is trying to remake and shove onto the 3DS for a much too expensive price tag.

I haven't played it yet. Might plan on getting Extra Epic Yarn on 3DS but for now I'll stick to Triple Deluxe

I've never played it; only tried the demo of Kirby's Extra Epic yarn, which didn't hold my interest. It seems like a good game, but too simple and gimmicky to be one of my top choices.

Back