Do any of you regret buying the Xbox One

• Thread starter CammyandLexi
  • Start date
CammyandLexi

CammyandLexi

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Do any of you regret buying the Xbox One like I do? Waste of money

I did not buy it because I knew I would regret it (I am more of a PC and Nintendo player than a PS/XBox player), but out of curiosity, why do you regret buying it ? Because I guess that if you bought it, you expected something from it (unlike me) and didn't get it so what was it ?

The problem was and still is there's no games for it! All the games are awful It was too hyped up, the Xbox One looks like a giant VCR from the 80s. Oh jeez I can go on ranting. But yeah no games

Oh yeah, but games will probably come as time goes :)
It will still not be interesting from my point of vue but it will probably fill your expectations more than currently.

(Not sure that last sentence was good English at all).

My brother wanted it, but based off what my friends said and what I read online many don't like it. I heard that you can't trade in games or sell them due to some code or card that it comes with.

I also heard there can't be more than four people in the room because it will freeze and won't play until the group is down to a smaller size and that doesn't help because there are six people in my family.

And plus, the system is more geared to watching shows and movies and not gaming.

I got it, worst decision of my life. Depending on what you get like for example i played COD and Halo it did good but for games like Just Dance forget about it because the kinect is very bad at sensing people in a group.

Trust me get the PS4 its much better, Better graphics and much better games. I have one and i dont regret getting it because it is the best system for next gen. And its slimmer.

Anyone and every one who ever bought an Xbox One is regrets his very decision since the playstation 4 is and always will be da best home console EVAR. I love the games for the PS4 and the systems look is very AWESOME. Also I really love Destiny and Infamous Second Son it's a really great game.

I never wanted the xbox one to start off with. i knew it was just going to be a let down and a huge waste of money. i am glad i saved my money as i am now working my to getting a new computer as mine is getting really old haha XD

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Trust me get the PS4 its much better, Better graphics and much better games. I have one and i dont regret getting it because it is the best system for next gen. And its slimmer.
We all know where you come from :sneaky:

On topic: I bought the Xbox One and I love it. It's got all the games I want. If I get the money I will also buy a PS4 because I'm really interested in playing some of their exclusives as well. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. EA Access is the best thing ever on the Xbox One.

Actually I always purchase only Nintendo, but my cousin regrets buying the X Box One, he's prefer the PS4 or WiiU for the releases, graphics and a lot of things.

I'm not a big fan of Xbox one and I don't like any of the Xbox game console because of the big bulky controller. I'm more of a Nintendo and PlayStation person because of their 1st party games.

Reactions: Rockback
I would regret it only cause I think the PS4 is much better

Maybe the XB1 will do as the Wii U did? At first there wasn't much incentive to get a Wii U, but now there are so many nice games for it. Lets hope the same will happen for XB1.

I never really bought the X Box because I don't really know much about it and the games on it are just not my type I guess... Sure there are some people that like it but I am probably glad that I didn't get it .Nintendo stuff always seem to attract my attension . Well that's only my opinion but I do have some friends who love playing the X box . I believe the X box does has its own great things about it but I feel sorry for those who regreted it though...:confused:

I love my Xbox one, been having fun playing Halo: Master Chief collection, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Destiny.

Back