Do deluxe owners only get 160 coins on club nintendo

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
Excluding the deluxe promotion, does the nintendo land or sm3dw ever register or do you get any additional coins

I wouldn't be sure if it would give anymore coins asides from the post play survey but I checked the Eligible Products and both Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3d World are 60 coins :/ so I don't think so though I may be wrong because I heard of it but never really owned a Wii U

Link to Eligible Products : https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

Reactions: codyplays
Well you register the codes at club Nintendo and get coins but the only other coins you get a from the post play surveys so...
Yeah

When I got a wii U and 3ds the game that it came with never activated on club nintendo even after I registered it to the account. Not sure if there's any way to make it work though, maybe there is.

When I got a wii U and 3ds the game that it came with never activated on club nintendo even after I registered it to the account. Not sure if there's any way to make it work though, maybe there is.
What was the game?

What was the game?
For 3ds it was mario 3D land and for wii U it was new super mario bros U *and the luigi U thing* The mario land was downloaded and now that I think of it not sure if mario bros had a code in its case or not.

Well for the wii u I got the same thing and it had codes that worked and so did 3D Land but I didn't have Club Nintendo at the time so I threw it away.

If a game is on the console already, you don't get a code.

Back