Do/Did You Use Guns?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Judging from what I've gathered across the internet, I'm about half way through Shin Megami Tensei IV.

My question for you is, did you use guns frequently? I haven't used them at all basically. Where I'm at currently the Mazan and Maragi skills are just about all I need, haha. Guns just don't seem all that useful imo.

Only gun skills that my demons learned like Heaven's Bow by Lorelei, Grand Track by Hanuman, Stun Needles by Erlkonig and Blast Arrow by Alice.

I didn't really, actually... :pompus: I found MP Consumers more efficient.

yeah, i never even try to use gun in my whole playthrough
seems im not the type to attacking normally.. (as guns ~ physical attack with elemental attribut attached)
yeah, using MP-consuming skills was much more efficient

Reactions: Kaidan
Good guns and ammo are good against things weak to gun attacks. So yes i seldom do.

You can use guns in SMT 4! Wow I never knew that, that's kind of cool... I guess. I thought you could only use demons but apparently not, well I guess you do learn something new every day

When I first unlocked the ability to use guns I thought it was cool and I was about to become a gun lord but then I realized I already have been putting all my skills points into MP and my gun skill was super underpowered so I decided to not use guns at all for my main character.

My demons however, used gun attacks.

I played character that was pretty well balanced for the most part. I always keep one thing slightly more powerful than the others but its never over 10 points.

I used guns due to status inflicting bullets

I use gun (all enemies attack) with Instant Death effect bullet. Well, it's based on Luck, but who knows, right?

Reactions: Marc
I haven't used any guns yet, I might in the future though. Right now i mainly use magic or the sword.

Back