Do lego games ruin some other games vibe

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
Now not all Lego games do this but look at Lego batman now I know its for kids but now they add in comedy and sensor the violence when batman is not supposed to be an e rated game its supposed to be a game with dark themes and violence but now its just ehhhh so tell me if you agree

Lego is for kids. They do not want kids seeing violence. So any extreme violence is not going to appear in any lego videogame. They also added comedy to appeal to the kids. But I do agree that batman is supposed to be dark and not to be funny. I wish that the lego company would change this but I really do not think that is going to happen.

yeah neither do I I'm just saying

Honestly I feel like it does, I mean I know its a kids game but I think Lego does it for laughs, like its poking fun at the more serious games. Because they know kids play regular Batman, Avengers, and the other superhero games.

Not to mention the Lego adaptation can't be taken seriously, it's funny but....it also ruins the storyline.

Probably not. It's not too serious but if you ever heard of the licensed title most likely you would know the general story. 60s Batman isn't as serious as newer Batman's so it still fits the genre and most people would care less about how it affects the licensed canon.

yeah then look at star wars i read the book and Anakin said "I killed them I killed them all my mother died bleeding in my arms I killed the men the women and the children" then Lego and Disney comes and ruins it aka Disney ruined star wars with star wars rebels

There's always been kid friendly versions of batman, from the 60s version with Adam west to batman:the brave and the bold (that was an amazing cartoon IMO ^.^) so lego having a kid friendly version isn't anything new I'd say. Ultimately, while lego may have a kid friendlier version of some stuff, I don't mind it or think it ruins it. I think of lego games as spin offs to whatever the source material is, since there are plenty of side games and shows from these ip that are lighter in tone. And considering how DC especially as of recently has been getting darker and darker, it's nice to see the lego versions are still family friendly. And just as a side note, rebels and clone wars are both much better then they initially seem.

Back