DO U GUYS LIKE THERE TO BE NO MEWTWO IN THE GAME?

• Thread starter FacelessLink
  • Start date
FacelessLink

FacelessLink

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
There has been no reveal of mewtwo yet. But if there was i would love sakurai for it!!!!!!!!!!!! But enough about me would u guys want Sakurai to put mewtwo in the game. But heres the thing we will have to get rid of a pokemon which wont happen so therefore no mewtwo but if u would like him in we gotta have a move set so please leave a comment down below about your response to have your opinion on the internet. So do u guy want it or not. See u guys later elfs :woot:.

I would not like there to be no Mewtwo in SSB4 since he's a neat character for Melee fanservice which there wasn't in Brawl but since Brawl was not a competitive game and if SSB4 is it would be great for them to revive his long forgotten past. However if SSB4 isn't the 2nd or 3rd best non-fanmade Smash it would certainly be a disgrace for him to be added but the slowness still there. Party game. HA! :woot:

I honestly don't care for Mewtwo because I didn't enjoy playing as him in Melee. If he's in, I'm probably not going to be pleased but I doubt I'd care beyond the initial disappointment. If he's not in, I'll be perfectly fine with that.

I think Mewtwo will be the game since he had 2 Mega Evolutions in Pokemon X and was probably one of the most hyped legendaries (after Xerneas). If they leave him out, it will be a bit deflating since he is one of the faces of the Pokemon name. I'm pretty sure the roster has quite a few more unannounced characters and its possible Mewtwo will be one of them.

Back