do u liek mudkipz

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date
sufari1234

sufari1234

Pokémon Master
Towns Folk
Ok so personally I hate Mudkips. Thanks memeworld. :(

I discovered what is a mudkips one month ago... Now I discovered the meme today thanks to you :D

I can only find the information about the pokemon mudkip here i meant the meme and yes I do like mudkips

“I Herd U Liek Mudkips” is a catchphrase that became popular through its frequent usage on 4chan in the mid-2000s. Variations on the spelling and the addition of “so” to the beginning of the phrase can also be found. Although its meanings are obscure, the phrase is commonly used as an identifier amongst 4chan users outside of the imageboard community, similar to the usage of “The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight” on Reddit.

Mudkipz are legit imo. I'm not saying it to support the meme, but as a general opinion I have. I'd always have a tough time choosing between Mudkip and Treecko back in the days of Gen 3

I can only find the information about the pokemon mudkip here i meant the meme and yes I do like mudkips
:eek: , I had no idea this "do you liek mudkipz" thing began from that, I was clueless about it, thanks @JunZhi

When I first heard this, I was like "wat.". Then later I heard it more and never bothered to search it up what it means. I still don't know what it means lol.

When I first heard this, I was like "wat.". Then later I heard it more and never bothered to search it up what it means. I still don't know what it means lol.
it's just a random meme like many of the other ones that pop up on the Internet. Don't worry if you don't get it :p In all seriousness though, how can anyone hate mudkip?

it's just a random meme like many of the other ones that pop up on the Internet. Don't worry if you don't get it :p In all seriousness though, how can anyone hate mudkip?
Well, I don't. It was one of my favourite Pokemon in the Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald games. The final evolution :D. Mudkipzzzz for the win!

Well, I don't. It was one of my favourite Pokemon in the Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald games. The final evolution :D. Mudkipzzzz for the win!
Yeah, Swampert and Sceptile were my favorites among the three back in the days of Hoenn. I'm kinda disappointed they didn't get mega forms this gen :/ I mean, they're so epic they really deserve them

I love Mudkip! He is sooooo adorable! Swampert is pretty strong too but there are other stronger water types such as maybe gyrados, milotic, possible wailord. He's the best starter for generation 3 though, in my opinion. Blaziken isnt well balanced and grass is weak.

my Second favorite starter...
First starter ever chosen...
one of the cutest I've ever seen .

I love Mudkip! He is sooooo adorable! Swampert is pretty strong too but there are other stronger water types such as maybe gyrados, milotic, possible wailord. He's the best starter for generation 3 though, in my opinion. Blaziken isnt well balanced and grass is weak.
Blaziken wasn't that legit until the Dream World came and gave it Speed Boost. Also, I really wish they made a Mega Swampert with an ability like Sap Sipper...

Reactions: Vantero
Blaziken wasn't that legit until the Dream World came and gave it Speed Boost. Also, I really wish they made a Mega Swampert with an ability like Sap Sipper...
Sap sipper Mega Swampert :eek: it'll be instoppable !

Sap sipper Mega Swampert :eek: it'll be instoppable !
Not necessarily because Freeze-Dry is 4x effective against it (with Gen 6, there can never be an unstoppable Swampert....). A couple pokemon like Articuno and Vanilluxe have it as well as Aurorus

Not necessarily because Freeze-Dry is 4x effective against it (with Gen 6, there can never be an unstoppable Swampert....). A couple pokemon like Articuno and Vanilluxe have it as well as Aurorus
Yeah I forgot this possibilty, I guess X and Y really did improve the meatgame .

Yeah I forgot this possibilty, I guess X and Y really did improve the meatgame .
It improved the metagame, yet made it a lot more complicated and annoying in other ways too. It's clear that TrollFreak has actually started caring about how the metagame is lol

It improved the metagame, yet made it a lot more complicated and annoying in other ways too. It's clear that TrollFreak has actually started caring about how the metagame is lol
that's for the best !
returning to subject : look at this cute water fish thingie and like it !
mudkip_by_star_soul-d5d27jb.jpg

that's for the best !
returning to subject : look at this cute water fish thingie and like it !
mudkip_by_star_soul-d5d27jb.jpg
Yeah, how could anyone NOT like mudkip. It's a really awesome pokemon and that drawing is simply amazing. kudos to the artist that made that image haha

Back