• Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
No.

What about you? :playful:

Reactions: Samster
Absolutely. Love can come at many different times, and in many different ways. Love is unique to anyone, and for some, love at first sight is true. For others, it’s not.

It really depends on what type of person you are, and what type of person the other is.

Reactions: phofufury
no, if someone says to me they started to love another person at first sight, it was only that he found the other person attractive

I don't believe Love at first sight, you take time to get along with one another to be in love. To see if you have the same likes and dislikes that the other person has. If you don't then you haven't found the right person.

No, it takes real time and dedication to find the right partner. And sometimes it feels like it's not worth it.

Depends on what is defined as "love". Honestly the first sight stuff is based off attractiveness, which by itself does not work until you have got to known the person.

There's plenty of good looking people I'd totally hook up with, but if they were rotten people it doesn't matter how good they look. That balance of looks and good traits requires far more than first sight unfortunately.

Moderately, yes. I believe in fate to some extent; believe people can be destined to meet. Likewise, this would mean love can be fated, too.

That said, I'm not too big on fairytale concepts, I don't believe in true love. Only love at first sight... and this love won't be like in fairytales.

I'm a hopeless romantic, but love, at first sight, is lust... that's literally it. Growing to love someone is actual love and respect for the other person, and they most likely respect you back.

No.

What about you? :playful:
I think love is something that grows overtime. It's a long-developing relationship. Of course, I don't know anything about love, but I think we're guided to meet this person at the right place and at the right time. We jist have to wait and trust.

I think it's more infatuation than anything, I think alot of people mistake it for love.

Reactions: Jisenku
Hey hey hey, no romance in the forums after you see this face. Just kidding it's a lie they use to explain lazy writing in stories. If you think it does exist then try to imagine what it would be like without materialization. Think about it metaphysically. I think it can be something to believe in but you can't persuade someone otherwise.

Reactions: Jisenku
No I kind of don't. I don't think love at first sight can happen but you can definitely "click" with someone when you first meet them and just know that you work well with that person. It won't be love but you might know or feel like it's going to lead to more. Also its less of a "at first sight" and more like "when first meeting" because you can't really even know if you are going to click with someone when you first see them, you gotta interact first.

Reactions: Marc, phofufury, Mizunil and 1 other person
Back