Spin Off Do you believe the Clefairy/Gengar Theory?

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date

Do you believe this theroy?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No....

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more evedience

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Do you believe the theroy gengar is the shadow version of clefairy?

I do, it has enough evedience to back it up.

If you dont know the theroy it works like this:

tumblr_lzjw0rNBDD1qea3nso1_400.png

They have the same features therefore presenting that gengar is the shadow of clefairy.

What do you think?

Yeah. I believe the theory. GameFreak usually does these type of mysterious things, so...

The body features are somewhat alike, and the characteristics are pretty similar too. The name sort of gives it all away on what GameFreak might've did, since Gengar's name is very similar Dopplegänger and Genganger. The definitions of Dopplegänger and Genganger fit very well to the theory- Dopplegänger and Genganger both generally define a living thing's ghostly double, and Gengar is believed to be Cleffable's shadow/ghostly form.

Although, be don't know what GameFreak has done, there is great evidence supporting this theory. It may be a coincidence, but we never know...

How would Gengar be Clefairy's shadow? and plus what about its prevolutions like gastly and haunter,they would have to play a part in this too.I think Gengar is the opposite of clefairy and a good,scary pokemon for Halloween.

I have to agree with Dark Lord. Pre evolutions have nothing to do with Clefairy, and Clefairy is the 2nd form of it's evolution while gengar is the third and final form, and you get it via trading.

I want to believe in the theory, and i like cool stuff like this, but it needs more evidence!

I don't subscribe to this theory, although it does give material to ponder. I haven't heard of it before.
It is very interesting and could have been the initial plan, so I don't completely discard it, I just feel I need to find a bit more ties before seriously considering it.

I think it is true but It will also need more information to back it up and support. But I have to agree with Elfy .....GameFreak does this a lot. They are so alike in many ways but their personality is complete opposite of each other which makes even more sense

Back