Do you ever buy food/drinks you tasted from samples?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you go to a store, you might see someone handing out samples of a specific food/drink so you could try it in the hope of possibly buying it. How many of you guys/gals actually go through with buying what you tried? :p

If I like it ._.

I bought some rum cake in the Caribbean that some women had me try. Bloody expensive, though.

Reactions: Marc
I bought some rum cake in the Caribbean that some women had me try. Bloody expensive, though.
Some people rip you off when they feel you're a tourist with the paper so you gotta be careful. It could have been cheap for someone else for all you knew :p but I don't really like rum cake (I think they call it black cake and/or fruit cake).

Some people rip you off when they feel you're a tourist with the paper so you gotta be careful. It could have been cheap for someone else for all you knew :p but I don't really like rum cake (I think they call it black cake and/or fruit cake).
Well, they bought us to a shop with fixed prices and such, so it didn't seem like there were different prices for different people. It was quite nice anyway, so I was happy enough to pay.

I do remember that but with my parents but I forgot what it was and it was from the frozen section I think. Also I think my favorite sample I tried was tempura sushi at a grocery store.

Hardly, if ever. But I'm also usually very money conservative.

Sometimes, although not usually. I do remember one time when I tried a chicken tender sample that was so good, I went and bought three bags without stopping to think. xD

Another time, I tried some kind of Icee bar or something that was really good, so I went and bought some of those, too. :p But yeah, not usually, only if them item completely blows me away do I buy it.

I’ve tried a bit here and there, but it’s not very common to find them in stores and such (From my experience).

The thing is, I don’t buying the full product, I just stick to whatever I’m used to. xd

Back