Do you ever crack your knuckles?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So, this is an interesting question.

Do you ever crack your knuckles? I can barely even do it with my fingers, but I still end up doing it when I’m bored or just waiting in class, except when the teacher gets upset and tells you to stop :p

So yeah just a simple question, also please don’t make this thread start getting weird :panda:

I used to but I tried to break out of the habit and was successful.

You should stop too if you want rings to slip on and off easily on your finger in the future.

Reactions: AricAttack

You should stop too if you want rings to slip on and off easily on your finger in the future.
Like wedding rings...?

Yes I can also crack my neck, back, and my ankles. Been doing it for many years and never had a problem.

Not often. Occasionally tho.

I do! Lol.. All in my fingers..wrists..elbows..shoulders..beck..back(all over)..knees ankles and toes all day everyday or i get rly stiff o.o

Nah, I never do that. In fact, I kind of cringe when I see other people doing it, cause it actually looks pretty painful ;-;

I usually never have any strange habits like that, except for this one where I constantly move all my fingers at once for like thirty seconds, lol. But knuckles? No sir! :p

ALL THE TIMEEE, i can even crack my wrist.

I do sometimes :p

Do you ever crack your knuckles? I can barely even do it with my fingers, but I still end up doing it when I’m bored or just waiting in class, except when the teacher gets upset and tells you to stop :p

So yeah just a simple question, also please don’t make this thread start getting weird :panda:
All the time, in fact, I'm very flexible, if there's a joint on me it definitely pops.

It's not something that can have a long term effect on you, that popping sound is the sound of air in your joints, a sign of flexibility.

I do it sometimes, but only my fingers - Just randomly (Out of boredom). The noise is so weird, Though. I hate it when others excessively do it, Kinda distracting and in a way, disgusting.

Don’t @ me xd

I do it sometimes, but only my fingers - Just randomly (Out of boredom). The noise is so weird, Though. I hate it when others excessively do it, Kinda distracting and in a way, disgusting.

Don’t @ me xd
@Mikaya :sneaky:

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Mikaya
I do it sometimes when bored. ;~;
Although, I have this weird thought that if I crack my knuckles, when I'm outside in the winter, that they'd eventually be locked out of place and I'd have a cramp. :panda:

All the time. Cracking, pulling for cracking. All that on my fingers, wrists, back, and neck. They still work fine so why not. Although I might have done that moreso after reading Emergency Lunch's post and he may or may not be a good influence.

Allltge time :cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika:

Hold up imma do It right now since I just woke up. There it is. That was a loud cronch!

But yeah it feels good to the bones because likes retching or something and that sound is just mwah.

I don’t do it excessively, but I do if I haven’t in a long time. Mostly my knuckles and fingers, but if I’ve been sitting for awhile I can also crack my arms. My toes like to crack too. Nothing too loud or crazy.

I can technically crack my index fingers indefinitely too. I’ve been told it isn’t a great sound, so I don’t do it unless I’m trying to annoy someone.

I do it a bit, usually on accident, then pop the rest.

I have hyper flexibility in my leg joints, so I'm able to put my legs over & behind my head (legs go in front of the torso, then hook onto the neck usually), and sometimes my pelvis pops... and it feels so weird... sometimes hurts, but oftentimes not. I also have really bad pedo

I have podiatric problems that I'm going to get surgery for very soon (I have to see a podiatrist) and I feel as though popping my ankles is one of the symptoms of my thing... like it's crazy how much I can pop it if I rotate my ankle, *POP*, as well as my toes. I have a lot wrong with my feet, like a stupid amount wrong... lmao.

Back