Do you get annoyed when people cough in public

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So you’re taking your daily look around the store and than you just hear this guy coughing really loudly, and not covering his mouth, personally when I’m near someone who’s coughing I try to get away so I don’t get sick, or when I am coughing I cover my mouth when I cough , while some people think it’s ok to just cough without doing anything to stop others from getting sick, what do you do when this happens?

I do care if I get sick from it. Cough and sneeze into your arm people! No one wants to get sick from that.

Reactions: AricAttack
I don’t care if they cover themselves and don’t grt others sick.

This happened to me last week in school while I was waiting for my professor to come to my class because he always comes late. When I was sitting down in my seat and this one girl :meh: in my row started coughing and coughing until it got worse and had to rush outside to go drink some water and when she ran outside the room she ended up coughing in my face and I was so mad and grossed out at the same time the good thing is that she apologized afterwards because I was disturbed , but I was like in my mind:facepalm: please don’t do this ever again just please cough at someone else jk :D ,but next time I said to myself please cover your mouth :cool:.

This happened to me last week in school while I was waiting for my professor to come to my class because he always comes late. When I was sitting down in my seat and this one girl :meh: in my row started coughing and coughing until it got worse and had to rush outside to go drink some water and when she ran outside the room she ended up coughing in my face and I was so mad and grossed out at the same time the good thing is that she apologized afterwards because I was disturbed , but I was like in my mind:facepalm: please don’t do this ever again just please cough at someone else jk :D ,but next time I said to myself please cover your mouth :cool:.
Aw at least she apologized after. Maybe she did it on purpose cause she likes you :p

I just stay well away, because I don't wanna end up like them. Chances are that they might be a heavy smoker so it's kinda unavoidable. It's pretty distracting as well, If you or someone else (Nearby) is chatting at the time (In phone or person).

I don’t really notice it, unless the person is hacking and coughing REALLY loudly. Then, I try to get as far away as possible, cause who would want to get coughed on? :p

why? is not like they got sick on pourpose, , it only would be annoing if they cough in my face and they dont cover it with their arms

Back