Do you have any funny stories about AC;NL?

• Thread starter kurotin
  • Start date
kurotin

kurotin

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
My funniest moment while playing AC;NL was when my flamingo villager Flora pinged me one day! She talked about buying an item she had seen, and had instantly thought of me and how much I needed it.
Tada!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
She pulled a SHOWER out of her pockets! I didn't know whether to be jokingly offended or laugh my head off. I'm sure it was probably just a RIG in the game, but I found that really really funny~
What about you guys? Do you have any funny/interesting stories from AC about villagers or other players etc??

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Wow that's hilarious. I don't have many hilarious memories in AC

Once I caught my deer cheating on my doe. So I started up my game and my deer and doe were kissing, the same day the deer kissed ANOTHER doe! Then I talked to him and he flirted with me. And THEN he completely stripped his clothes off with the bear shirt !

The singing kappa is the funniest for me. I always love listening to him sing (the one that row the boat)

Once I caught my deer cheating on my doe. So I started up my game and my deer and doe were kissing, the same day the deer kissed ANOTHER doe! Then I talked to him and he flirted with me. And THEN he completely stripped his clothes off with the bear shirt !

I didn't know this is possible! I sometimes hear villagers talking about relationships but never know that they can kiss each other lol

One day in Animal Crossing: New Leaf I decided to go to Tortimer's island and try out some minigame thingies (I had a brainfart I forget what they are called) and went to try the balloon hunters activity thingy, and I started it and had No idea what I was in for. After about 10 seconds I fell into a pitfall trap. Then about 5 seconds after that another one, and after the 5 minutes were up I did not even get enough points to pass, because of all of the pitfall traps. I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day... This is what Animal Crossing: New Leaf does to you! Haha Jk :rotfl:

I have another funny one I remembered, one day I started up my game and saw my bunny watering my flowers, usual, and she planted a purple rose beside it 0:, then I picked it up. Five minutes later she pinged me, Bunny :"Faith! I see you have a purple rose, would you be willing to trade it for a toilet?". XD I did it.

The singing kappa is the funniest for me. I always love listening to him sing (the one that row the boat)

I didn't know this is possible! I sometimes hear villagers talking about relationships but never know that they can kiss each other lol
Deer can, they get perfectly lined with each other, looking in their direction, they look like they're kissing.

Deer can, they get perfectly lined with each other, looking in their direction, they look like they're kissing.

Ohh, so it is not actually a kissing, but it just looks like they are kissing?
I don't have any deers in my town anyway (Only bears and squirrels). I'd like to see how they kiss sometimes XD

Well............it might not be funny but i do enjoy pushing my villagers into pits and putting 4 pits around them so that they never get out..hehe

Reactions: numage
I guess my funniest part in the game is the april fools when Blanca makes a duplicate of someone then surprises him/ her. It is not very funny but the villager's reaction is a bit funny!!! I never have any funnier moments in acnl:(:(:(

These are all great okay, let's see...a funny moment for me is...uh....*insert animal crossing shudder* I don't have one....WAIT JUST THOUGHT OF ONE!

Okay, so I had so I spent all day, searching for a goldfish to keep in my house, needless to say,I finally caught one and I was thrilled. Literally seconds later I hear ding dong and I see a villager run up they mention about a token of friendship and I'm like yeah! I gave them my goldfish because they were best friend in the game they gave me a trashcan...:hilarious:

I have a story but it is more cute than funny. Once, when i came out of my house my neigbour Hans was waiting. I was extremely confused so i asked him what was up. Then what he said shocked me. He said I was the best thing that ever happened to him and said I was more beautiful than any star. After that he blushed then ran off!!! I thought it was a bit funny but very cute.:)

I got to see Croque the frog fall in a pitfall. He was sooo mad, that when I talked to him, he thought of me as the one who buried the pitfall seed. Man, if only I AM the one responsible for those seeds, then he has the right to be mad! The next day, he said he will move out of my town. I didn't refuse tho lol.

Funniest for me was coming up with fun stuff for them to say as either a greeting or a catchphrase. I once made it so that one of the Villagers of my town, Bruce, could greet me with MIYAMOTO!! No one didn't say that you have to give them something funny to say.

escaping the item mathing tour. They should have never put in the ability to sit on rocks lol...

Back