Do you have any wall decorations?

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
Walls can usually be more decorated than I thought, whether its a poster, corkboard, or shelf.

I think posters are pretty neat, being able a little bit of decorations to your wall, and its usually inexpensive especially if you're getting a regular paper version. As of now, I have 3 posters in my room (I plan on getting more one day :eyes:), one map, and two small TLoZ posters.

I had a Zelda Calendar last year, so I just used the photos of the two I liked most and they're now posters on my wall :p. Coincidentally I got another Zelda Calendar (which is also hung on my wall) for this year, and I'll save the pictures I like most for the future. I also have a small whiteboard pinned on the wall in-front of my desk.

Just a random question I thought, of do you have any wall decorations? If so what are they?

Online images of my posters :D
Zelda BOTW Trailer Theme (orchestral Cover) - Fruitypix by Fruitypix
Zelda Breath of the Wild map in high quality – Product Reviews Net

Reactions: phofufury
The only wall decoration I have consists of the Skyrim Map that came in my Xbox one copy of Skyrim Special Edition.

I've got a few posters that I haven't put up yet, including some that have come with albums and videogames (such as Disgaea 4 and Iced Earth - Incorruptible). There's not really enough room in my room to put stuff on the walls.

Outside my room, however, I've got a little grim reaper door knocker ornament - not sure what the point in that was, think it was a birthday present from long ago - as well as an old Kylo Ren poster and, much more recently, a Dalai Lama Instructions For Life poster, which lists several of the philosophies of the Dalai Lama relating to, well, life.

It looks like something that would help me out when I'm feeling distressed. Not that I'm entirely into all the hippy stuff, but this spoke to me relating to some personal issues I was having at the time. Here's an image of the poster:

61Idr+b9O9L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

...Well, I've always been into philosophy, it's kind of my forte. Not so surprisingly something like this would end up speaking to me on a spiritual level.

Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
Walls can usually be more decorated than I thought, whether its a poster, corkboard, or shelf.

I think posters are pretty neat, being able a little bit of decorations to your wall, and its usually inexpensive especially if you're getting a regular paper version. As of now, I have 3 posters in my room (I plan on getting more one day :eyes:), one map, and two small TLoZ posters.

I had a Zelda Calendar last year, so I just used the photos of the two I liked most and they're now posters on my wall :p. Coincidentally I got another Zelda Calendar (which is also hung on my wall) for this year, and I'll save the pictures I like most for the future. I also have a small whiteboard pinned on the wall in-front of my desk.

Just a random question I thought, of do you have any wall decorations? If so what are they?

Online images of my posters :D
Zelda BOTW Trailer Theme (orchestral Cover) - Fruitypix by Fruitypix
Zelda Breath of the Wild map in high quality – Product Reviews Net
That first pic is my phone WALLpaper. (like legit)

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
I used to have postcards from different cities taped onto my wall! Never really had them framed since there were quite a lot (maybe around 40+ of them??)

Sadly we had to take them down when we moved houses...I know we kept them in a box somewhere in the house but we never got to put them up again. Now my wall is just an empty stretch of plain blue wallpaper LOL

Reactions: Deepak, Mizunil and phofufury
No, but i wish i did. I tried redeeming the super mario posters i got from mynintendo but shipping is $5 so it's not really free so rip :/

Reactions: Mizunil
i have photos on the wall , some inspirational wuotes.
also there is letters on the wall.
a rare jacket is hung as decoration on wall in basement.
a old bottle cap in a frame is in living room on the wall next to a wooden small pinapple decoration “hawaii theme”
a re zero rem and ram wall. paper in my room.

Reactions: Mizunil
I've just put some photos I've taken up, hopefully I'll have some time to go through my old photos and find some more that are worth printing out (can't say I'm that good of a photographer though, so finding decent photos might take a while!).

Back