Do you have Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D?

• Thread starter MGS Gamer
  • Start date
MGS Gamer

MGS Gamer

I saved Meryl!
Towns Folk
I do and I would really like to play with someone after getting killed a bunch of times. What you think I suck but it's those trolls that get me. I join level 1-3 then they kill me and I get a little bit mad. So do you have the game or not? BTW I troll too on that game barely started 4 days ago.

i have it

I do and I would really like to play with someone after getting killed a bunch of times. What you think I suck but it's those trolls that get me. I join level 1-3 then they kill me and I get a little bit mad. So do you have the game or not? BTW I troll too on that game barely started 4 days ago.
Are you a RE fan?

Reactions: MGS Gamer
I have it. I have cleared all the missions with an S-rank on almost all of them :proud: and think I'm very good at it, so we should do well together if you want to play multiplayer sometime. No trolling though >.<

Have you played the original 3 on the Ps1?
Yeah when I was little but I don't remember that much because a week later I got Metal Gear Solid I think. Since I loved MGS so much I didn't play RE3 that much. I also lost the game a month later I completed MGS : ( but I'm gonnna buy it again.

Yeah when I was little but I don't remember that much because a week later I got Metal Gear Solid I think. Since I loved MGS so much I didn't play RE3 that much. I also lost the game a month later I completed MGS : ( but I'm gonnna buy it again.
I advise you to play all 3 first games since they had something unique about them back then. The camera was pretty good, it changed angles determining where your character is. Also if you play RE3 I warn you beware of Nemesis he is freaked powerful and could insta kill you if you had low health and he grabs you.:eek: So if you see him just run as far away as you could and face him when you have a powerful weapon like the Handcannon or the RPG.:D

I advise you to play all 3 first games since they had something unique about them back then. The camera was pretty good, it changed angles determining where your character is. Also if you play RE3 I warn you beware of Nemesis he is freaked powerful and could insta kill you if you had low health and he grabs you.:eek: So if you see him just run as far away as you could and face him when you have a powerful weapon like the Handcannon or the RPG.:D
Thanks for the info it will be useful when I buy the game again and I'm thinking if I should get the first one or the remake that they did and I will also get RE2 then since I'm not familiar with the second one.

Thanks for the info it will be useful when I buy the game again.
I'm glad it was helpful good luck on your journey in Raccoon City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do people troll you?
In Mercenary 3d? I never played with someone online in that game.

In Mercenary 3d? I never played with someone online in that game.
Yes in Mercaneries 3d you can kill your partner by shooting them with an explosive and why haven't you played online?

Yes in Mercaneries 3d you can kill your partner by shooting them with an explosive and why haven't you played online?
This might sound a bit confusing but I have the game on a EU 3ds I never noticed that until I couldn't play US games on it and I bought a new 3ds. I might reconsider buying a new one that's US.

So you bought the game that was a US game but you have a EU 3ds so you bought a new 3ds and might buy RE Mercaneries 3d but you're going to buy a version that is US? Am I right or wrong or are you confused?

So you bought the game that was a US game but you have a EU 3ds so you bought a new 3ds and might buy RE Mercaneries 3d but you're going to buy a version that is US? Am I right or wrong or are you confused?
I had an EU 3ds and I bought the game on it, but then I bought a new 2ds since other US games that I bought never worked on the EU. Is this explained clearly this time?

I had an EU 3ds and I bought the game on it, but then I bought a new 2ds since other US games that I bought never worked on the EU. Is this explained clearly this time?
Yeah

So now what?

Back