Do you keep a demon for healing?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This maybe will be a really old strategy, but a excellent one.
I did it when I started the first time, and I'm doing it now.

In the case of Shin Megami Tensei IV (The game I'm talking about now) I actually have this strategy:

Stock: 13

Demon:
Fenme - Leanan Sidhe - Level 11
Skills for healing:
Dia - Posumundi - Media
Skills for help in boss battles:
Agi - Zio

Fairy - Pixie - Level 9
Skills for healing:
Dia - Posumundi
Zan - Bufu - Needle Shot

Also I have another one, but not for healing purposes:
Lady - Pele - Level 9
Skills for healing:
Dia - Posumundi - Healing Knowhow
Agi - Gram Slice

Do you do this strategy? What do you have?

I have several demons with healing skills. I only use one healing skill during battle, and that's the one where my team recovers a huge amount of HP. I also keep a demon in my stock that knows Posumundi because poison kills.

Reactions: ErixSan
I have several demons with healing skills. I only use one healing skill during battle, and that's the one where my team recovers a huge amount of HP. I also keep a demon in my stock that knows Posumundi because poison kills.

Well, in my case I want to use two demons just for healing because I don't want to buy items for healing.
Also, you mean poison kills or poison skills? :p

Well, in my case I want to use two demons just for healing because I don't want to buy items for healing.
Also, you mean poison kills or poison skills? :p
Poison kills, ;) You'll eventually die after walking around for a while with the poison status.

Poison kills, ;) You'll eventually die after walking around for a while with the poison status.

I asked because when I have poison, my demos don't die. Well, they will have just 1HP, but don't die :p

I asked because when I have poison, my demos don't die. Well, they will have just 1HP, but don't die :p
I never really waited so I did not know, :oops: I just assumed that they'd faint/die like Pokemon.

Still, 1 HP isn't going to do you any good if a wild demon picks a fight with you, ;)

I never really waited so I did not know, :oops: I just assumed that they'd faint/die like Pokemon.

Still, 1 HP isn't going to do you any good if a wild demon picks a fight with you, ;)

True. At least Flynn doesn't die if he get killed on battle, because if you escape or win, you will see him win 1 HP.

PS: If you still waiting, and you have poison, you wont die, you will keep alive with just 1 HP.

Back