SSB Do you know what is Super Smash Bros Crusade?

• Thread starter Albertocml
  • Start date
Albertocml

Albertocml

The Super Smash Bros. Legend
Banned User
Super Smash bros crusade is a PC game, like SSB4 and SSBB, but has more characters, more stages, and more features.
So if you wanna to download it, go here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/super-smash-bros-crusade/downloads/ssb-crusade-v09
And let's play via Online mode!
EDITED: (Secret: That game has new mods, new stages, new characters. Search it in Google typing: Mods super smash bros crusade :D )
EDIT #2: Those guys that create that game, they're making a review of SSBC ver0.9.5
Download it!

Last edited:
Yes I know what it is. And it's ridiculous. SSF2 does a much better job at looking like a serious Smash game.

I mean, the graphics in Crusade look like they were drawn by someone who knew they would would get fired or something. While in SSF2, they look like professional 2D graphics.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, just look at screenshots of the character selection menus for both games (or try them yourselves actually), you'll get what I mean very quickly...

The physics in Crusade feel like Goat simulator. While in SSF2, we don't have wavedashing but at least the rest looks coherent. And since you said "like SSB4 and SSBB", I guess wavedashing isn't even an argument for you...

The only problem SSF2 has compared to Crusade is that's in Flash -.-
Well, there's also the fact that it lacks Falco, but that might be my problem only :p

Back