Do you like black licorice/liquorice?

• Thread starter Bagel
  • Start date
Bagel

Bagel

we do a little trolling
Towns Folk
I think its really good, but after asking my friends, most of the answers I got were that its bad or that they'd never tried it, which surprised me. What do you think?

No I don’t. I like red kind better

no

Reactions: Mizunil
I haven’t had black licorice in quite a long time, so I’m not too sure if I coul answer this honestly. The last time I’ve eaten black licorice was probably three or four years ago, and I dind’t like it at all.

However, I know that there’s different kinds of black licorice, and different brands that make it, so perhaps that specific kind I tried was disgusting. I’ll most likely give it another chance soon, but until then, my answer is most likely no.

I love liquorice, it's hella good.

The only snacks I dislike are twiglets. Those things are disgusting.

I’ve tried both kinds, but unfortunately, I’m not really keen on them. I can’t stand the taste, I guess it’s kinda like Marmite, You either hate or love it. xd

I think in small amounts is okay. I wouldn't fill my mouth with it, but I am fine biting a licorice snack.

I haven't had black licorice, ever, but I have had red. I like it in small doses; if I eat too much it just becomes too sweet and it tastes bad.

I like Hershey's chocolate flavored liquorice the best but that's about it. I also only tried said flavor and red and not the other kinds. I don't eat it a lot either so I'm not an expert.

I have tried black liquorice before, but in my opinion it didn't really taste that good, so I tried red liquorice instead, and I liked it quite a lot.

I prefer red liquorice over black. Can't stand the taste tbh, it's just way too bitter for me.

Nope, but I understand why people would like it.

I used to love it, but as I grew older I can't stand the stuff anymore. Red is alright I guess, just a bit too chewy for my liking.

I haven't had licorice since I was a teen. At the time, however, I enjoyed it very much, and that especially went for black licorice. I got a lot of weird looks when I'd eat it though.

Back