Do you like Spanish songs?

• Thread starter Rockback
  • Start date
Rockback

Rockback

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Do you like an artist or band playing spanish songs?
I like a song called One Night by The Corrs, the spanish version called Una Noche by The Corrs feat. Alejandro Sanz.

Not really I guess. The only Spanish song I've heard was the "colo tero ricka" part in harlem shake lol

Of course! Am spanish! ;) One of my favorites being "La Tortua" Shakira ft Alejandro Sanz.

Here's the Music Video:

Reactions: Rockback
Of course! Am spanish! ;) One of my favorites being "La Tortua" Shakira ft Alejandro Sanz.

Here's the Music Video:

Another one feat Alejandro! xD

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Another one feat Alejandro! xD
If you like Spanish Songs, are you Spanish?! :D like me? :giggle:

Guessing that means a yes? Then I shall Follow you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rockback
If you like Spanish Songs, are you Spanish?! :D like me? :giggle:

No, I'm brazilian, but some part of my family is from Spain and another countrys that talking spanish. Other parts are from German, Ireland... it's very crazy, I miss most of them all the time for the distance!

By the way, I don't talk english, spanish and some others lenguages very well, I'm just trying the best that I can! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I guess I would. I have snatches of some Spanish songs in my head from my childhood, but I can't remember what they actually were. If someone can recommend a good Spanish rock band, I'd be very happy :cat:

I guess I would. I have snatches of some Spanish songs in my head from my childhood, but I can't remember what they actually were. If someone can recommend a good Spanish rock band, I'd be very happy :cat:
I know one! The rock band Mana!

Reactions: 18
I know one! The rock band Mana!

Can you tell me the title of the song? Yiss, can't see YouTube, deprived, etc. etc.

I got a couple of songs from Mana:

• Eres mi Religion
  • Labios Compartidos
  • Bendita Tu Luz
  • Rayando el Sol
  • Si no te Hubieras ido
  • En el muelle de San
  • Angel de Amor
  • El Verdadero Amor Perdona

Reactions: 18
Back