Do you need other controllers than the GamePad for Just Dance 2017?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I know Just Dance 2017 hasn't been released yet, but I've been thinking about getting it over its 2016 version since it's the newer game. I've always wanted to try a Just Dance game after a television commercial I saw :p

So getting down to the question, would I get the full Just Dance experience with my GamePad or would I need to purchase another controller for my Wii U to play the game to its fullest?

I'm hoping they at least revealed this information. If not, then I'll put this one in the back of my "to-get" list.

Just Dance is a lot of fun. I prefer the Wiimote over the app personally. I don't have 2016 myself but I've played it round a friends house and the app never worked right. If you don't have one Wiimotes are stupidly cheap nowadays anyway and simple enough to connect. It tracks a lot better and of course you have the wriststrap as well so it doesn't break anything or itself :p

Reactions: Marc
You need a wii remote or motion plus controller at the moment but when the nx comes out it my be like Kinect for Xbox where you need no controllr

Back