Do you pay Macca or restart the game - Shin Megami Tensei IV?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
When you die in Shin Megami Tensei IV, you can either pay Macca to be revived or restart your game to begin from your last save point. Charon's Macca prices are ridiculous. I'm guessing he takes a certain percentage of your Macca or it increases by a large number every time you die in the game.

What do you do and why?

Reactions: ErixSan
I just close the game, start it again and load my last save point.
It's faster, also, that is the longest game over of my life :D

I have learned to save my game. At times when I went a good five hours without saving; I definitely payed Macca. xD It's terrible, they price it higher if you haven't saved for a long time, as well as how many quests you've completed, so it's a double pain on your wallet. D=

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
I have learned to save my game. At times when I went a good five hours without saving; I definitely payed Macca. xD It's terrible, they price it higher if you haven't saved for a long time, as well as how many quests you've completed, so it's a double pain on your wallet. D=

Also, is hard to earn a lot of Macca :D

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, some people call this game:
Save And Load IV

So, if you want to catch a demon:
1. Save
2. Try it
3. Failure...
4. Load
5. Try again :D

When I started to play, the game was too hard, so I used that strategy.

I pay with play coins, I would do otherwise if I could do the soft reset in this game

I pay with play coins, I would do otherwise if I could do the soft reset in this game

Didn't know you can pay with play coins.

Back