Do you play Call of Duty on the Wii?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey guys! How are you? Do you guys play Call of Duty MW3/ Black Ops on the Wii?
If you do play an of them, PM me your Ally code and we can have a private match sometime.
The Wii versions of Call of Duty games are just as good as the ones on PS3/Xbox 360, except without HD graphics and the lack of some (good) killstreaks.

No, I've never had the chance to. I bought Black Ops but it didn't work so I had to return it and they didn't have another copy.

I personally don't like using motion controls on Black Ops 2 for Wii U, could you use the Classic Controller on MW3/BO?

No I don't play any call of duty games on any console

I don't like shooters so my answer is no.

I play COD frequently, but I personally feel that I could never get used to the graphics and controls.
Which killstreaks were ommitted?

No, I've never had the chance to. I bought Black Ops but it didn't work so I had to return it and they didn't have another copy.

I personally don't like using motion controls on Black Ops 2 for Wii U, could you use the Classic Controller on MW3/BO?
Yes of course you can, I use the Classic Controller Pro myself and it is very similar to the Xbox 360/PS3 controls.
I play COD frequently, but I personally feel that I could never get used to the graphics and controls.
Which killstreaks were ommitted?
The graphics, I know. But the gameplay is fun, and some of the best killstreaks were ommitted. Black Ops Ommitted: Chopper Gunner, Gunship, Valkyrie Rockets and the fun to use Flamethrower attachment.
MW3 Ommitted killstreaks: Predator Missile, AC130 Gunship, MQ9 Reaper, Recon Drone, Osprey Gunner. You can use most of them by using Ocarina codes legitmately, but sometimes while using AC130/Predator Missile/Osprey Gunner the map doesn't render properly. It works, nevertheless.

Back