Do you play the lottery?

• Thread starter sbellast
  • Start date
S

sbellast

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Do you play the lottery? Did you win any prize or money? What have you won?

I occasionally do. I've never won big but it's still fun to play.

No, never. I just don't see the point of it. The chances of winning are so slim and I don't want to deliberately create false hope for myself.

No, never. I just don't see the point of it. The chances of winning are so slim and I don't want to deliberately create false hope for myself.

same here. Why waste money for no reason? It's hard to get lucky. xD

I used to play loterry a lot, but I kind f lost hope, seems like, luck aint favoring the brave (me).

Sometimes when the hubby and I are running errands or something and we find ourselves stopping at the convenience store for a snack I like to suggest we get a couple of scratch offs - what's cool is we usually are able to get our money back that we spent on the scratch offs and our snacks. =)

Never even considered one yet lol!! Might buy one soon though... might win some money lol... but I am really unlucky Haha!

Yes, though I don't play as much as I did while in Texas last summer. I've sort of dialed back my lottery playing to where it's the occasional dollar ticket or two.

I spend the odd amount now and then; I don't play the lottery on a regular basis, though.

I do every now and then, but just when I'm bored or feeling lucky lol

i don't play lottery but i play money spinz on games

i dont play it but i do do raffles at fairs and on 3ds pedia

Back