Do you prefer 2ds or 3ds?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Do you prefer the 2ds or 3ds? They both have their pros and cons.I prefer the 2ds. The 2ds doesn't have the 3d feature which is great actually because that means I don't have to worry about accidentally pushing up the 3d ;-;. The 3d is actually expensive so there's a plus.The only downside is probably less portable because it doesn't have hinges to close the thing.

I don't care for the 3d feature to be completely honest, but I like the 3do more due to the fact that it looks better, and has hinges! :p

N3DS > 2DS > o3DS. End of history.

Superior processing power, native support for amiibo/CPP features, usable 3D > Toughness, lower price > bad 3D and clamshell design

Me i prefer the 3ds than the 2ds because it can display 3ds images but 2ds cant since .Nintendo company just made this nintendo 2ds for kids under 6 years old because as it was written in my 3ds manual.Children under 6 yrs old 3ds images may damage thier seeing .But in terms of all i prefer also the 2ds because it brought it at lower price than my nintendo 3ds.

3ds for me. I don't want a door stop

I personally like the 3DS better. Maybe it's because I've always had one, but I think it's pretty cool.
Some people may not like the 3D gimmick, but I kind of like it as long as my 3DS is on the charger. The 3D can be a battery drainer at times >.< Most of all, though, I like the 3DS better because I like it's high tech folding capabilities that the 2DS just doesn't master.

I prefer 3ds because you can close the system. I don't know this for sure, but I think there is a lot more you can do with 3ds than 2ds systems to. So I don't get why anyone else would prefer a 2ds more than a 3ds. The one I Have is the new 3ds xl! I'm not sure i prefer it to the original 3ds xl though. For one, the they convert to a micro sd card. Two, you have to unscrew the back to get to it. Third, The screen is smaller, and I also can't find the screen size or details anywhere.

I would prefer a 3DS. A 2DS is going to be a bit too large for me. I like the smaller consoles better than bigger ones. I use the 3d feature quite a lot, especially in games like Super Mario 3d Land. The 3DS is also closable, meaning no dust gathering on the screens and buttons while you're not playing.

I prefer the 3DS as I hate how there isn't any clamshell closing in the 2DS because I usually have it in my pocket and I don't want it bulging out so the entire world knows I have a 2DS. And I sometimes use the 3D with certain games so I wouldn't want to play them without 3D because it'd look odd to me.

For me I see 3d as more of a fad then anything. I have seen some games that look nice is 3d but I really enjoy most of the 2d games I've seen and played because since their is pretty much almost no limits with what they can do with 2d ,their able to do so much with it . I get really happy when I see a fun 2d game with hand drawn spirits and animation cause something about it is just so captivating , maybe it's just my love of art that gets peeked when I see this style in games.

I prefer the 2ds over the 3ds because it is sturdier than the 3ds. Yeah I know that the 3ds has 3D mode but I don't really care about the 3D mode. I have both 3ds and 2ds and I like them both. The thing is about the 3ds is it can't even survive a drop without either having a button broken. Unlike the 2ds can survive a few drops more. This is just my personal opinion

Do you prefer the 2ds or 3ds? They both have their pros and cons.I prefer the 2ds. The 2ds doesn't have the 3d feature which is great actually because that means I don't have to worry about accidentally pushing up the 3d ;-;. The 3d is actually expensive so there's a plus.The only downside is probably less portable because it doesn't have hinges to close the thing.
Well you don't need worry about the 3d if you set the parnt contol too off

The New 3ds. The 3ds feature is an added bonus to the gameplay. I use it from time to time to amaze myself. Plus the 3ds doesnt take up space when stored and the risk of me breaking the 2ds screen is high because the screens can't be hidden.

Back