do you prefer final fantasy or fire emblem

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so this question has been bothering me for a while now and the question is do you prefer final fantasy or fire emblem. i know this isn't the best place to post it but they don't have a final fantasy thread.well the final fantasy and fire emblem series have been growing a lot lately and both of these games are RPG and they both make you very engaged in their story. they are both really great games so before anyone starts flaming me about this is not the place to post it just answer this question, do you prefer final fantasy or fire emblem.

They're both pretty different, and FF has its ups and downs while FE is consistently pretty good, even the lesser ones that had a few issues are decent games, where as FFXIII is just a terribly designed game whether you like it or not.

Overall though FF's like IV, V, VI, VII, IX and X mean much more to me than any FE does. (especially VI and IX)

but thats jus me

Overall, I like the FE series more than the FF series.

But if we are to make a comparison, then the FF Tactics series are more appropriate. On that one, I'd say FE utterly trumps FF

I tink it will be hard on a Nintendo forum in the FE section to find answers regarding FF.

I like FF games better, because they aren't just fights, they have exploration too. The story in FE never was enough for me to justify just being fighting over and over again, it felt just like a massive chess game, which I didn't enjoy at all.

Is kinda a pointless question, sure, they both are RPGs, but they are really really different

Honestly, I'm picking FE just because i'm a fanboy of SRPGs

not a hard question for me, I've played FF 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 (ridiculous I know I haven't played 7, which supposed to be like the best in the series) and enjoyed them very much! but I'm way more familiar with fire emblem (specifically the gba series) and everything about fire emblem is everything I've ever wanted in a game, OK that's an exaggeration, but strategy rpg is my favorite genre, I've played final fantasy tactics advanced but... meh, fire emblem is better

Back