Splatoon 2 Do you prefer splat zone stages with 1 zone or 2 zones?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Pretty simple question here, when you’re playing splat zones, do you prefer it when there’s 1 some, or 2 zones, I personally prefer 1 zones, because there’s less to worry about, and you and your teammates are all working on the same zone, but that’s your guys preference.

I prefer with 2 zones. It's more interesting in my opinion, and the games are longer (games with 1 zone usually last me 2 minutes).

Reactions: AricAttack
Doesn't really matter to me. I like them both :p

I usually like having two Splat Zones. Keeps me on my toes as I run back and forth between each one, splatting anyone who dares get in my way. :eyes2:

I don’t mind one, but it usually means defending the zone or attacking the enemy inside it, and not much of going anywhere else. I like two cause it keeps things spicy and interesting ;p

Reactions: Mizunil
Having two smaller areas is more of a hassle to focus on. Going back and forth is kinda annoying, imo. It’s easier to control/neutralise either zone, So it’s more of a challenge for either team. They tend to be right next to each other too, which doesn’t make sense. Might as well have one bigger zone! xd

I like one splat zone better. 2 splat zones takes forever to ink. Because the second splat zone is usually closer to an enemy. And no matter how much I ink the zones, it seems like my team will never get the zone. It's like a minute long stalemate until someone gets the zone. On the other hand, a single zone is way easier to ink imo. Someone usually gets the zone within 30 seconds. And the game is way more fast paced. 2 zones can be fun but it depends on the map. Camp triggerfish is fun but the reef is really annoying for me.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back