Do you remember the first Nintendo Switch game you played?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've had my Nintendo Switch for a couple of years now and I can't remember the first game I played ;~;

What about you guys? What was the first Switch game you played?

The first switch game i played was breath of the wild on a demo switch at walmart. The first switch game i played on my own switch was this random game i got for 1 cent called conduct together.

I was lucky enough to get a switch day one. I can vividly remember opening the box, setting it up, and playing BOTW in portable mode for the first time. It was magical

Reactions: Deepak
Smash Ultimate two Christmases ago.

Mario kart 8 :) came with the switch

I've had my Nintendo Switch for a couple of years now and I can't remember the first game I played ;~;

What about you guys? What was the first Switch game you played?
My first Nintendo Switch game was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The game was even bundled with the console when I bought it! Lots of fun memories with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I felt SOO good when I finished all the 100CC grand prix. But I won't be doing 150CC anytime soon hahaha. ESPECIALLY 200CC. I also really liked the battle mode in this game. My favorite game was Renegade Roundup. Which is just cops and robbers but mario Kart. It feels good whenever you free all your teammates in the cage. The Mercedes-Benz Karts were very surprising. I play Inkling Girl a lot. I think I've already said all of these things before. So to summarize, I loved playing it back then, but I only play it now whenever my cousin's around. She isn't into smash, but is super good at mario Kart. It's because she owns Mario Kart 7 she says. It's a fun party game when with friends. And no, you can't convince me to do 200CC.

I got a switch just prior to New Horizons releasing. The first game I played was a 5¢ game called Mad Age & This Guy. It’s a simple Bomberman clone.

Overcooked when I was over at my cousin's place! :D

But the first game on my very own switch was Animal Crossing!

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Deepak
Smash Ultimate two Christmases ago.
Okay let me correct myself. I was at a band event in high school and I played 1-2 Switch first and then Bomberman with a couple of other people but then I didn't own a Switch.

My very first switch game was super smash brothers ultimate and then once the new limited edition lets go pikachu and lets go eevee games came out i traded my switch in for that limited edition one and since that came with pokemon lets go eevee already downloaded in the switch that was my first game on that switch.

My first switch game was Splatoon 2! First one I played because this was the game I got along with my switch. It also was the game that convinced me to get switch online since I completed the single-player storyline in about a week or less. I later also got the Octo-expansion DLC which I also finished! Never did finish that final boss though lol.

Back